News Article: Zach Bogosian - Signs with Tampa

Jamie Walker

May 2, 2004
Hamilton, Ont.
I don't know how this guy can look at himself in the mirror every day. did f all for our organization while making millions, playing sparingly; then is allowed to leave to another organization because he is "too good" to help out Rochester, our prospects, never mind turning a blind eye while our rookie superstar is sucker (elbow) punched, losing teeth, and getting a concussion. to me, his name will always coincide with our ineptitude. (deep breath in, and out) good riddance to bad rubbish. hopefully our curse leaves with him. just sayin....

Reactions: CrazyMonkey1208

CrazyMonkey1208

Apr 9, 2012
He was a -2 tonight. Dammit he's still destroying our playoffs chances and he doesn't even play for us anymore lmao

RazielMoshman

Jul 10, 2012
UK
Good riddance, not sure why anyone here still cares enough to follow his TB career tho? He was at best invisible here and did us a favour by storming off, why spend time and energy being annoyed or angry?!

I'm sure he only got above league min because he was drafted 3rd overall 12 years ago, not because of this play, that's the real joke. Good luck to TB, they'll sure as shit need it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad