• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, so this is the modified mock up.

wqku4V2.gif

Yellow background behind Sullivan, Sullivan2 is flipped, borders added to Sullivan, 3ELIEVE at the end.

I really like that one good work!

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
We could just go with any finished versions that involve the count, the troll, the Cup gif, 3elieve, or any combination of those. That way people have some choice and don’t have to use aspects they don’t like. They’re all at least sort of related. EDIT: I see the unifying theme as “Oh Hey, We’re The Back-To-Back Champs, In Case Anyone Forgot [smug face]!” :D

So, these so far?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zirakzigil

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I didn't have the original. The true travesty is that it's a darker yellow than the others because shrinking it down more isn't going to make that less noticeable and it's probably going to be harder to fix.

If people don't want smug Sullivan, idk, he could be replaced with different Sullivans. Angry Sullivan, happy Sullivan.

The color change got lost in translation when I made that one.

Here is the fix.
believe%20template-1_zpsrk33jhbh.gif

The Penguin lifting the cup original is what's off.

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017
Awesome. :heart:

64n7AbA.gif

Er1rv9G.gif

This is where it's at for me. Maybe put the 2018 playoffs image after 3elieve.

If anyone could change the personalized frame on the 1st one for:

nAAKbw

Google Image Result for https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/6aba0876f19fffaa34b58115b8e494a81c30470f/c=911-0-2846-2580&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/2017/10/06/USATODAY/USATODAY/636429080784708484-USP-NHL-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-AT-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-94364023.JPG

With a zoom on Geno’s face
It would be awesome :popcorn:

EDIT: I don’t know how to insert images here :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I still am not sure if we all are using the same or getting a personalized one.

But if personalized:

tumblr_my4meuFnls1rr5swxo4_1280.jpg

with the words over it '125 years Pro Hockey'.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Yeah, so this is the modified mock up.

wqku4V2.gif

Yellow background behind Sullivan, Sullivan2 is flipped, borders added to Sullivan, 3ELIEVE at the end.
Oh man.... Love this! I’d delete the borders though. I’d also maybe blend the Sullivan face where it meets the color. Seems pretty jagged in the GIF.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I'm going to put anything I do in this imgur account.

Imgur

I still am not sure if we all are using the same or getting a personalized one.

But if personalized:

tumblr_my4meuFnls1rr5swxo4_1280.jpg

with the words over it '125 years Pro Hockey'.

Call this the test image with a better one probably coming tomorrow. I'm not happy with the 125 frame and need a better quality 1st frame. Borders are still up for debate. Try it as an avatar, though.

6ZtUTYv.gif

Oh man.... Love this! I’d delete the borders though. I’d also maybe blend the Sullivan face where it meets the color. Seems pretty jagged in the GIF.

The one with borders on 2 frames or every frame? Yeah, Sullivan looks a bit choppy but I want to see how he looks in the smaller avatar images. His face goes into a doughy blob quickly, tbh.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

Imgur

Call this the test image with a better one probably coming tomorrow. I'm not happy with the 125 frame and need a better quality 1st frame. Borders are still up for debate. Try it as an avatar, though.

6ZtUTYv.gif

The one with borders on 2 frames or every frame? Yeah, Sullivan looks a bit choppy but I want to see how he looks in the smaller avatar images. His face goes into a doughy blob quickly, tbh.

I’d go with either borders on every one or none. I personally think it looks better without.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I’d go with either borders on every one or none. I personally think it looks better without.

See, I think it looks cleaner with the borders and it gives you the black and gold throughout. It also stops the Sullivan frames from too much yellow. The downside is it eats into some of the space for the rest of the image.

Reactions: EightyOne

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
See, I think it looks cleaner with the borders and it gives you the black and gold throughout. It also stops the Sullivan frames from too much yellow. The downside is it eats into some of the space for the rest of the image.
To each their own I guess.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I'm really vibing this one w/o the black border. It looks sick. I think we are closing in on this.
Same. If this is what we go with I can start doing some customization frames for people. As long as people get their own image I don’t see it being a problem if it’s just one frame.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Imgur

6ZtUTYv.gif

It's all coming together, great job!!!

I do agree with most that borders detract, but that's a individual/personal decision. They look good for the Sully pics because there's not a lot going on, but the rest are too busy.

Now it's time to see what Degenx has today and go from there.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Crap ... Ugene, I tried to use yours but I got this:

Your avatar's file size is too large. Please upload an avatar no bigger than 50 KB.

What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad