• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Crap ... Ugene, I tried to use yours but I got this:

Your avatar's file size is too large. Please upload an avatar no bigger than 50 KB.

What am I doing wrong?
Did you use the top one or the bottom one?

The top one is for template and the bottom one is for use now.

I'm on my phone, I'll hook you up when I get home.

Reactions: Bumpus

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Alright, alright. No borders it is, you weirdos.

If you get time tonight - can you make a final version of one with no borders and no personalized frame? That can be our stock one and we can have people use them asap.

And then for the personalized ones, i'll add a new thread for requests. And we can put the mock up version with "Personalized frame" in there to show what it would look like. Once we do that - we can distribute that file to other people who can help and off we go!

I honestly cannot thank ALL of you enough for the help getting this started.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
If you get time tonight - can you make a final version of one with no borders and no personalized frame? That can be our stock one and we can have people use them asap.

And then for the personalized ones, i'll add a new thread for requests. And we can put the mock up version with "Personalized frame" in there to show what it would look like. Once we do that - we can distribute that file to other people who can help and off we go!

I honestly cannot thank ALL of you enough for the help getting this started.

Yeah, I should have some time this evening.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Let's hold off on using any until we get the final one uploaded and ready.

Have we heard from Degenx?

This one should work for use or template. Only 39.47kb
HB-avatar%20add%20a%20slide_zpstkqvikuw.gif

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Have we heard from Degenx?

This one should work for use or template. Only 39.47kb
HB-avatar%20add%20a%20slide_zpstkqvikuw.gif

I know she lost power and was told Friday and then Sunday. Her last log was Thursday. My guess is the power is still out, sadly. Better be up before Wednesday!

As for the avatar, the best thing is when we are uniformed. That's what works best when the main boards are kicking. I'll open up a 2nd thread when vabm8 throws us the standard gif and then we can take requests on personalized ones. It's best we stay uniformed because that's what sell sit across the site.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
The way I got @Ugene Malkin’s avatar is on mobile. I pressed down on his actual avatar and saved it to my photos. Then I changed it into my avatar. It works.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
The way I got @Ugene Malkin’s avatar is on mobile. I pressed down on his actual avatar and saved it to my photos. Then I changed it into my avatar. It works.

Yes. Easiest way. You know it works.:thumbu:

One thing though, it's been updated. You'll need to do it again.

Last edited:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I know she lost power and was told Friday and then Sunday. Her last log was Thursday. My guess is the power is still out, sadly. Better be up before Wednesday!

As for the avatar, the best thing is when we are uniformed. That's what works best when the main boards are kicking. I'll open up a 2nd thread when vabm8 throws us the standard gif and then we can take requests on personalized ones. It's best we stay uniformed because that's what sell sit across the site.

I hope so. What part of the world is she at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->