Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
He is not horrible

Sabres are

Risto is physical/edgy. Good size, skating

Put him on a better team and I bet it looks better

Its the same with Dahlin. He doesnt look like a 1st pick overall pick most of the time. Hall was peasant to cinderella when he played for Sabres vs Bruins. Its like there is a constant black cloud above their team
when a guy leads a team in ice time and that team is terrible AND his individual results are terrible you don't get to play the "he's just on a bad team" card. He's a big reason why they are bad.

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
We clearly can't get them in the top 10, but maybe we are going after dvorak :)

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
Don’t know much about Dvorak. Anybody know what he’s like? Doesn’t seem like he’s offensively gifted.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
We clearly can't get them in the top 10, but maybe we are going after dvorak :)

I realize he's only 25 and getting better, but Dvorak is basically a 3rd line C. Not a fan if he's the Krejci replacement. As the Debrusk replacement I'd be good with it.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
I would trade Gryz for Garland

Then sign Suter, Yandle, and Martinez

Let Mac run the first PP with either Sutter or Yandle then have the other two on the second PP. The young D we have aren’t going to cut it.

Mccavoy-Martinez
Carlo- Suter
Yandle- Clifton

Glad you’re not in charge, any mention of Yandle us immediately a bad idea

Reactions: inactive user

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
when a guy leads a team in ice time and that team is terrible AND his individual results are terrible you don't get to play the "he's just on a bad team" card. He's a big reason why they are bad.

Then your theory should apply to Hall, Dahlin, Eichel

No it doesnt apply. When a team is a black hole

Look it all matters. But something is not right with that team. Hasnt been right for a decade

Reactions: Tbaybruin

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I would trade Gryz for Garland

Then sign Suter, Yandle, and Martinez

Let Mac run the first PP with either Sutter or Yandle then have the other two on the second PP. The young D we have aren’t going to cut it.

Mccavoy-Martinez
Carlo- Suter
Yandle- Clifton

You got Mac and Carlo playing at the wrong side

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

Look it all matters. But something is not right with that team. Hasnt been right for a decade
all the metrics indicated Hall was a still a near-elite playmaker who was just snakebit/had bad linemates in Buffalo. With Risto all the metrics show that he's awful and worse than his teammates yet he leads that team in TOI. You have to ignore reality to say he's just a product of the team. It's more likely the team is a product of him.

Reactions: inactive user

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Risto is a good D. This reminds me of all the advanced stat guys sayin Edmonson was the worst D man in the NHL. Looks ok Montreal.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I realize he's only 25 and getting better, but Dvorak is basically a 3rd line C. Not a fan if he's the Krejci replacement. As the Debrusk replacement I'd be good with it.
Bruins biggest organizational issue in my opinion is the lack of young centers/future centers. At 25 years old with room to grow and an already solid two way game, Dvorak would be a great fit here.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016

I like the way you think hockey

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
E7AF1i9WUAAYWTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad