Boston Bruins Your roster changes / proposals VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
If Sweeney gives up assets and takes on OEL's entire contract he should be fired on the spot.

Seriously that is one of the Top 10 worst contracts in the NHL. That's a contract you pay another team to take off your hands. Not the other way around.

If he's coughing up assets it had better be with 50% salary retention.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Austin Watson has done his time with the league suspension and mandatory programs as well as with the law.

Since all of that went down, he's shown growth as a player and a person from all of the stories I have seen.

I have no issue with him coming here.

Nate Schmidt took a banned substance and got a hefty suspension. He learned his lesson. I'd take him here.

Taylor Hall's reputation was that he was a me first, lazy player. Turns out, all he needed was a place where there was stability and a place where he didn't have the weight of an entire franchise and fanbase on his back. I was wrong about him and from the sounds of it he has stuck to his word about wanting to be here in Boston.

What I don't want here are guys like Ryan Suter who are apparently an issue in the locker room as well as with the coaching staff. Going over guys heads directly to ownership is not cool. Also, hanging up on your GM and acting unprofessionally is also not cool.

At the end of the day, I am just a fan and if I want to support my team then I have to find a way to accept the move and give the person a chance to change a la Marc Savard and Taylor Hall.

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
Risto is an absolute sieve on defense and is honestly one of the dumbest players I’ve watched. Just the absolute king of dumb penalties
I knew he took bad penalties but I at least thought he was a decent defensemen. I guess not lol.

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts
If Sweeney gives up assets and takes on OEL's entire contract he should be fired on the spot.

Seriously that is one of the Top 10 worst contracts in the NHL. That's a contract you pay another team to take off your hands. Not the other way around.

If he's coughing up assets it had better be with 50% salary retention.
Yup. David Backus cost a 1st don't see why OEL doesn't either

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Krejci has made his money throughout his career.
Sign him for 4 million, if he wants a cup, he'd take the hometown discount!
Hey David, this is Don Sweeney. Great news. We have signed Hallsy.

We would love to have you back as our assistant captain and core piece taking a shot at another Cup.

We are paying Taylor 6M per and Coyle $5.25 M and actually have the cap space but we want you to take $4 M

if I’m Krejci ‘go F yourself’

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs

We would love to have you back as our assistant captain and core piece taking a shot at another Cup.

We are paying Taylor 6M per and Coyle $5.25 M and actually have the cap space but we want you to take $4 M

Krejci will get between 5-6M for 1y.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
I mean, Flyers got better with Ellis and Riso...but damn that's a steep price for a team that requires more defense then offense from the backend.

Ghost and all those picks...really...just for Riso? *headscratcher*

Reactions: inactive user

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

Hi David, we had the space to give you $6m but just committed at least $1.6m to Ondrej Kase so the best we can do is $4.4m

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Why would we be surprised that we are in on Eichel? 25 yo franchise center who has been buried in a Buffalo grave yard. We need a number one guy. He is signed for his best 5 years. He is our best chance to help win a cup in the next two years. Bergeron plays 2nd line the next 3 years. Now shore up the D.
No rebuild
Swayman
MacAvoy/Carlo
Pasta/Eichel
Young and talented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad