Boston Bruins Your roster changes / proposals VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
I realize he's only 25 and getting better, but Dvorak is basically a 3rd line C. Not a fan if he's the Krejci replacement. As the Debrusk replacement I'd be good with it.
I think he could be an ok 2C, not a super star. He has been improving each year on a bad team. He had 57% defensive zone starts last year and put up 31 pts in 56 games playing mainly with Kessel and Hayton. I think playing with Hall and Smith he could put up some decent numbers. Or he ends up at 3c since we gave Coyle that amazing contract....

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to Wisconsin
Bruins biggest organizational issue in my opinion is the lack of young centers/future centers. At 25 years old with room to grow and an already solid two way game, Dvorak would be a great fit here.
I would think it would be either Dvorak or Garland. Whoever they get would play next to Krejci this year.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I want Suter.

But he's not 25 or even 30. I want him if he wants to be here not because we paid the most. I tell him what I envision for his role, what we are trying to do, $$x2 years and I need an answer by Y.

Move on if its a no go.

Reactions: Oates2Neely
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad