Your Next Coyotes Jersey

OOEEL

Apr 9, 2012
Arizona
Unfortunately all three of my jerseys are full so I'll have to wait for the new ones to come out before I can get another name on it.

The names I keep going between are Domi, Samuelsson, and Gormley, pretty much in that order. If they do a new third with the new jerseys I'll likely end up getting all three players, assuming they fulfill their potential.

And for those wondering the three I have right now are OEL (third, signed), a blank away signed by the team on the back, and a home Miele. Questionable? Maybe, but I met him at one of the pre-playoff practices after he signed and he was incredibly nice, he's a former hobey baker winner, he made it to the NHL despite his diminutive size, and I respect him so much for his work with You Can Play. I'm hoping I can get it signed at camp or he's actually on the roster during the STH meet and greet event.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I'm going to get a white Domi jersey, but going to wait until next season when we'll get rebranded to Arizona Coyotes.

I'm hoping they abandon the home "reds" and do something else. Love the road whites and love the color scheme of the 3rd's, but hate the prancing critter on the front.

Rutkowski

Jul 13, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
Got a 2007 blank red, the current alternate Yandle(with the A) and an old Columbus alternate. Next one is probably an old Tkachuk home jersey.

kingbrutis

Jul 21, 2005
I have too many to list. I LOVE crazy looking minor league hockey jerseys. My favorite is a Louisville Riverfrog. It the best. As far the best nhl jersey, I went to an open house a few years ago and bought a Stars Hull replica for like $10. Little did I know I would be able to get him to sign it. He did and thats my best one. Fav NHL jersey is a bloody game worn Kevin Kaminski Caps. I'd get a OEL.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I have too many to list. I LOVE crazy looking minor league hockey jerseys. My favorite is a Louisville Riverfrog. It the best. As far the best nhl jersey, I went to an open house a few years ago and bought a Stars Hull replica for like $10. Little did I know I would be able to get him to sign it. He did and thats my best one. Fav NHL jersey is a bloody game worn Kevin Kaminski Caps. I'd get a OEL.

1c52239853e9548c.jpg

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Unfortunately all three of my jerseys are full so I'll have to wait for the new ones to come out before I can get another name on it.

The names I keep going between are Domi, Samuelsson, and Gormley, pretty much in that order. If they do a new third with the new jerseys I'll likely end up getting all three players, assuming they fulfill their potential.

And for those wondering the three I have right now are OEL (third, signed), a blank away signed by the team on the back, and a home Miele. Questionable? Maybe, but I met him at one of the pre-playoff practices after he signed and he was incredibly nice, he's a former hobey baker winner, he made it to the NHL despite his diminutive size, and I respect him so much for his work with You Can Play. I'm hoping I can get it signed at camp or he's actually on the roster during the STH meet and greet event.

Really what it's all about. If a player is nice, I'm gonna be a fan of them. Some players are complete ass holes and that's not cool.

Off topic but I will forever be a fan of Joe Thornton and the Sharks (as long as he's there). One time they were in Phoenix playig us and I was at the game pretty early. I was over by the Sharks tunnel and he happened to come out and talk with a bunch of us fans just sitting there. Was such a nice guy.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Me and my group of buddies all have jerseys, but obviously we can't have the same names. I currently have a White Yandle, and a Red OEL. I'm content on those two, but I called dibs on Domi for the next 20 years so I might have to pick one of his up in the future.

Flying Chalupa

Jan 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
My next Coyotes jersey will be a team USA Yandle olympic jersey.

If they don't pick him for the team I'll probably pout and root for the Czech Republic or Sweden.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
OEL team Sweden jersey is also probably a safe bet.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

What is wrong getting a jersey like that? Although Taylor Swift attends games in other cities, she has been one of a small handful of famous people to stand by this team during our darkest time. Remember when she wore a Coyotes Jersey in support during one of her concerts?

You really want to see a jersey that deserves a facepalm or 2?

Take a look at this list by Puck Daddy and especially check out the one by the Flyers Fan as that is worthy of a few :facepalm: alone.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/jersey-fouls-10-greatest-fouls-2012-213317440--nhl.html

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
What is wrong getting a jersey like that?

Would you walk to your seat, then turn around and say "Attention everyone. I have an announcement to make... I like Taylor Swift." Of course not. Keeping in mind that this is at a hockey event and Swift is in no way related to hockey. Wearing a few jerseys at concerts and singing the anthem doesn't count. Swift is a brand like anything else. The jersey may as well say "Taco Bell" or "Gucci" with the #69. I don't care on a personal level - it's your jersey - but it makes you wonder about the person.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Would you walk to your seat, then turn around and say "Attention everyone. I have an announcement to make... I like Taylor Swift." Of course not.

No, I would not make such an announcement verbally to people because that's awkward to do. I don't care if people know I like Taylor Swift.

but it makes you wonder about the person.

Wonder what, exactly?

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Would you walk to your seat, then turn around and say "Attention everyone. I have an announcement to make... I like Taylor Swift." Of course not. Keeping in mind that this is at a hockey event and Swift is in no way related to hockey. Wearing a few jerseys at concerts and singing the anthem doesn't count. Swift is a brand like anything else. The jersey may as well say "Taco Bell" or "Gucci" with the #69. I don't care on a personal level - it's your jersey - but it makes you wonder about the person.

I say it depends more on what is excatly written on the jersey that would make me wonder about the person. 420, Hitler, PuckBunnyGirl, and what that Flyers Fan wrote on his jersey that I provided in the link would be one thing to wonder about that person but not Taylor Swift. After all, the franchise has handed out bobbleheads of Alice Cooper and John McCain and both are no way related to hockey as far as working for the franchise or in the sport of hockey for that matter.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Why are we picking on Taylor Swift fans, now? I mean, of all people. It's like a bunch of angst ridden anarchist street punks taking to the street in protest and throwing Molotov cocktails at a Buddhist temple because religion is dirty fascist dogma. I mean, they're the Buddhists, man. You can be all up in arms about corporate music and what not, but why single out Taylor Swift fans of all people? You might technically be right, or whatever, but damn. There is bigger game to hunt, ya know?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Remember when she wore a Coyotes Jersey in support during one of her concerts?
You're confusing support and pandering. Reminds me of Pho telling the story once about Nickelback bringing a JoePa cardboard cutout on stage in Pennsylvania (obviously pre-Sandusky scandal).

Irregardless, I'm not facepalming because it's Taylor Swift, I'm face palming because I personally think customizing a Coyotes jersey to reflect your favorite music entertainer is cheesy. Doesn't mean I hate the guy for doing it but it does mean I'll give him some **** for having bad taste. :p:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Meh. At some point he could end up hating Keith Yandle. He'll probably never hate Taylor Swift. Imagine having shelled out that kind of cash for a Mueller #88 or a Turris #91. Might as well go safe and get a Swift #13. Personally, I'd just be boring and do Doan #19. I can understand the impulse not to have the same Doan jersey everyone has, though.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Ah, Mueller and Turris jerseys. Both seemed like excellent choices, at the time.

(I don't own either, just saying)

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Why are we picking on Taylor Swift fans, now? I mean, of all people. It's like a bunch of angst ridden anarchist street punks taking to the street in protest and throwing Molotov cocktails at a Buddhist temple because religion is dirty fascist dogma. I mean, they're the Buddhists, man. You can be all up in arms about corporate music and what not, but why single out Taylor Swift fans of all people? You might technically be right, or whatever, but damn. There is bigger game to hunt, ya know?

it's a conspiracy...i think Taylor Swift fans must be linked to Swift trucking and are secretly trying to move the Coyotes.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
If it said "Taylor Swift" on the back, it'd be weird. But it says "Swift" ... I don't see the issue?

It's no more obnoxious than people who get their own names on their jersey -- it's one of many things I wouldn't do myself, but whatever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad