GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (8-5-4) @ Nashville Predators (10-8-1), 6 PM, ESPN+/Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
OGC.c05c20b02a2f25a7c1da9a9612ca1beb

Reactions: Cheddabombs

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Not to beat the horse to death, but this is the worst broadcast of all time. It's been like three minutes now of dead air. Say something, wtf?

Reactions: glenwo2

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It’s probably more about effort than structure when you get NINE SHOTS in two periods. I mean come on this isn’t Weber, Suter and Pekka Rinne in his prime out there.
No Trotz either.

Nope, it's John f***ing Hynes, who is a complete no count coach and who probably won't be their head coach for too much longer (I think they'll miss the playoffs this year) and there were a lot of calls to fire him last year when they had a slow start. Friedman kept bring it up, but it was said that Poile wants to wait and let the players figure it out lol.

Colorado is still sitting outside a playoff spot, only because they have a few games in hand in everybody, but I think they have the second best point percentage in their division.

Reactions: NJDevs26

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
It’s true though. Flames game , this one . We cannot react fast enough to be efficient against teams that play a heavily structured game. The other teams know what to instinctively do and we just react. They don’t need to stop and think / react and they don’t need to chase the game like we are .
Once we get our lineup cemented and they work together longer then maybe we can play more instinctively

I’ll give you a Darryl Sutter coaches teams since he’s a fantastic coach, I’m not giving Hynes credit when the Devils sleepwalked through this entire game. They also played well against the Islanders so I’m not sure that theory makes sense either.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Mercer's assist was sweet btw. The ESPN crew didn't do it justice. Easy tap-in for Johnsson. Couldn't ask for a better set up.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Not to beat the horse to death, but this is the worst broadcast of all time. It's been like three minutes now of dead air. Say something, wtf?

Yeah. Can't say that the NHL Network(or whatever Network airing this game) execs are thrilled at the dead air happening LIVE.

It's a segment they do so you can hear the on ice sounds only. It's called the rush sounds of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad