GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (8-5-4) @ Nashville Predators (10-8-1), 6 PM, ESPN+/Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
The wheels feel like they're coming off if we don't get a win against the Flyers. That'll be one win in like the last 6 or 7 games if we lose that one? The Flyers are struggling too. It's a MUST WIN game for me.
I agree. If we have any thoughts of pushing for a playoff spot we need to get a win or we are going to slide down into the bowels of our division

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Other than maybe the Florida game where they at least tried for the first twenty is there another in the same ballpark?

I guess Anaheim and Calgary from earlier in the season too, god
The Calgary game and that's about it.

We came out firing in the Anaheim game. The effort was there early in that game. Not in this one.

Reactions: BostonDevil

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Miracles don’t happen until Christmas
520753CC-CBD5-45F7-87B9-E5D948D9B22F.jpeg

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
they don’t show up way too often but i don’t expect anything to change until jack comes back maybe

Reactions: Saugus

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One thing that I would love to give thanks for on this Thanksgiving weekend, is that we didn't have to endure another power play after the 1st period. We didn't have to suffer through another power play after the awful one in the 1st and for that I'm VERY thankful.

Or did we have two in the first? I know one was abbreviated and began after they scored on the 4 on4, and I seem to remember a full one, but maybe I'm wrong.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
This morning I was thinking how great it would be if they could string 3 wins together. Not too much to ask, right? Now thinking one would be nice.

ninetyeight

Jun 3, 2007
Finland
That's 5 losses in the last 6 games, anyone still think we are a good team, a playoff team? Seems to me that this team is gonna finish bottom 10 once again. Starting to be hard to believe they'll ever improve..

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
They need to find some guys to generate offense and score goals quick. Because right now they can’t do anything.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
The wheels feel like they're coming off if we don't get a win against the Flyers. That'll be one win in like the last 6 or 7 games if we lose that one? The Flyers are struggling too. It's a MUST WIN game for me.
3 regulation losses in their last 10. 4-3-3 record. Not that bad. I understand that losing sucks, but let's try to remember we're the youngest team in the league and we're missing arguably our best player. They're holding the ship.

With that being said, they were bad today. Let's hope they can turn it around at home sunday. Not suree it's a must wiin game though.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
It’s these types of games that pisses me off and want to trade almost everyone and start over lol. In all seriousness though , some players need to pull their heads out of their asses . I’m not going to get into it as it just starts a lengthy pissing match .We need to ice a full forward roster of Mercers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille