Post-Game Talk: Your 2016 Stanley Cup champions, the Pittsburgh Penguins (Parade 11:30 am WED.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Also

Ck87LpAUgAE9SIC.jpg

Ck89zF8WUAMCkXV.jpg

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Unfortunately every place is kind of expensive. I dropped $100 on a shirt for me, my wife, and 2 kids.... And one kids is a toddler and the other a preschooler. I don't care....I'd like this opportunity to spend money on a new Pens Cup Champs shirt every year!

Nice....

I did the same, but my kids are a bit older. Dropped about $135 for the same and a couple sets of championship decals. I'm putting those on my inflatable Stanley Cup for tomorrow. I also picked up a Kessel gold shirt.

Going to be awhile before everything is in stock. I'll have to wait for my flag.

Anyone else going to be celebrating elsewhere?

Like the beach?

We'll be doing this again this year like in 2009. Cup of joy on the beach. A bit of Rum, too. Captain, my Captain....

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Hah... I was waiting for something like that from Letang. Guy reads/listens to everything. Surprised it took him that long to snark.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
We're vacationing in Iceland this year. I can't wait to take obnoxious touristy photos of me in Penguin's gear in front of various national landmarks. I believe I'll use this church for the "it's coming out of my pants!" shot while wearing a Dumoulin player T.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thanks all. I guess, weirdly, we all saw the picture of what we had on defense. Quick outlets. I don't read dumb media that said otherwise. :laugh:

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
:laugh:

oh letang... so much salt

judging by this and things lovejoy and cole have said, the penguins D-corps was very much aware what was said about them all year.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
I think that's Oleksy or however it's spelled. Time to start a trade rumour? The real rift?

Schultz, Fleury, Daley, Pouliot (? apparently), Oleksy, Murray, Lovejoy, Cole, Dumoulin, Letang, Zatkoff. Maybe Maatta is hiding under the table.

Murray has to be standing on something... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad