You guys taking any applications for new fans..?

TheRexman

Just have fun
Jul 5, 2015
Quebec City
I don't post as much as the other guys here but for sure you're welcome to join the fun.

I can't help but feel the Sens are going through what the Leafs did back in the Ballard era. An owner interfering in the day to day business, only Ballard was such an ass about everything. I feel for the Sens fans though. No fan deserves to have an owner like EM.

Might I recommend watching the Blueprint series. If you don't love the kids now, you will after watching that.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: Samsquanch

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
I don't post as much as the other guys here but for sure you're welcome to join the fun.

I can't help but feel the Sens are going through what the Leafs did back in the Ballard era. An owner interfering in the day to day business, only Ballard was such an ass about everything. I feel for the Sens fans though. No fan deserves to have an owner like EM.

Might I recommend watching the Blueprint series. If you don't love the kids now, you will after watching that.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

Thanks will defintiely check it out!

Thats honestly the hardest part to let go for me (the prospects). Always been very into them and their development, and I feel horrible for the kids that are getting left to rot in Ottawa, but it is what it is unfortunately..

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
The Sens and hockey have always been an amazing escape for me. And this year more than ever I was counting on them to help me through what are going to be the most difficult days in my life. I needed something to take my mind off of things.

And after one week of paying attention to hockey again (took a long break away after last season ended), they have failed me in the most horrific ways possible. And I cant take the extra negativity anymore.

Welcome to our old world pre Shanny era. Many of us had second teams we would watch so once the leafs got rolling we could switch back to the leafs full time. Just enjoy scoreboard watching all of the upcoming Sens losses knowing it results in higher picks.

Good news is the Sens are finally coming to grips at what a ****show the sens have become and the only way is a low budget complete tank and rebuild. No more long term contracts, no more patch work deals, nothing. It sucks that Dorion was dumb enough to not give the avs the 2018 pick but whats done is done. After dealing Duchene and Stone at the deadline, he'll be fired the minute the season is over. Then a new GM can take over in the summer free of all the previous baggage and ready for the 3-4 year rebuild.

Stand witness ;)

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
First off guys, yes, Im a Sens fan. At least a former one..Asking if its cool if I jump on the bandwagon over here?

Trust me when I say this is incredibly embarrassing, and demeaning, and the last thing on the planet that I pictured myself doing 10 years ago. I can take the names that I will surely be called, I probably deserve them too (I've been a harsh leaf critic before in the past).

But when times are tough and you've hit rock bottom, some things need to change. Going through some hard times in the real world, my moms battling an aggressive cancer, and Im the only one here for her (single mom/only child growing up).

The Sens and hockey have always been an amazing escape for me. And this year more than ever I was counting on them to help me through what are going to be the most difficult days in my life. I needed something to take my mind off of things.

And after one week of paying attention to hockey again (took a long break away after last season ended), they have failed me in the most horrific ways possible. And I cant take the extra negativity anymore.

And I flat out refuse to support the Melnyk run Sens in any way now, and this will not change until all traces of him are gone. Their lying ways need to be punished, and they cant be trusted to do a proper rebuild (as evidence by the trade today).

More reasons to accept me;

#1 - Had a goldfish and guppy named Doug and Wendel at age 7 (moms bf at the time was a leafs fan). Dont remember which was which unfortunately, only that the goldfish jumped out of his bowl one day and died. He was all dried up in a sunny patch on the floor. I cried for him.

#2 - I dont live in Ottawa, Im a Sudbury guy born and raised, and its very much a leafs town up here. So instead of standing out, I can just blend in with the rest of ya's.

#3 - Enough is enough with the American cities winning the cup. If Ottawa doesnt have the resources to bring the cup back to Canada, then I will support another Canadian franchise that does. Johnny T, Marner and Kadri are good Ontario boys that I can really get behind.

So anyways guys, please be gentle, its been a rough week.. ;)

GO leafs GO..? Am I doing this right?

deep down inside, you were always a leafs fan.

Reactions: The Apologist

Mar 26, 2010
You choose a good time to join us Toronto fans. Exciting times are here and only getting better.

Welcome.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Welcome. :)

The best part about the current Leafs is that they're by far the most exciting team in the league. They play an extremely entertaining brand of hockey.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
After today, I welcome any Sens fan. Rivalries aren't any fun when one team is in shambles.

This is kind of how I always felt about it. I stopped hating the leafs a long, long time ago. Its only a fun and healthy rivalry when both teams are thriving.

Very sad that the Sens and Habs both completely fell apart at the seams right when the Leafs finally started to take off again. Big shame for the NHL and hockey in general.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I honestly don't know how to feel about this

I despise the Sens and can understand not wanting a bar of them but I can't understand not supporting the team i've grown up supporting even if they suck and are being mismanaged

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
I honestly don't know how to feel about this

I despise the Sens and can understand not wanting a bar of them but I can't understand not supporting the team i've grown up supporting even if they suck and are being mismanaged

I mean I'll never be rooting against the Sens, so I can relate to you. But yeah on Tuesday night after work, I'm going to probably seek out the Leafs game instead of the Sens game.

And this will be the case until Melnyk and his lap dogs are purged from the team entirely.

Reactions: Kiwi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad