GDT: Yotes @ Avs | 4pm MT | Non-Emergency GDT

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Avs controlled play 5v5, Yotes had 6 power plays and Georgiev let in one soft one(arguably two). That’s a weird takeaway.
your bar is very, very low

I wonder who the AGM of the Sabres was scouting tonight. If it was an off season trade for Mikko, tonight was a horrendous showcase.
Mikko was horrendous tonight unlike the previous 54 games?

Reactions: niwotsblessing

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
your bar is very, very low
Have you seen the forward lineup for tonight’s game? Forward depth was our weakness going into the season and they’re missing two top 9 forwards including the second most important one.

Your expectations are too high. Avs ain’t beating anyone convincingly with that lineup. The goal is to add LOC, Nuke, Landy and possibly a 2C to this lineup. If that happens, then I’d complain about the fashion in which they pick up 2 points. Otherwise this is a mediocre team.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I guess a win is a win. Still playing dog shit hockey.

Holy shit George sucks. Should have given up 5. Got bailed by a phantom offside and quick whistle. We are going no where with a goalie that plays like this on such a consistent basis.

Rantanen, is just plain awful. Literally brings nothing to the team at 9M, not great.

Lots of lapses defensively again. Which is disappointing after the supposed team meeting about defensive coverage.

Nice game by 29, 20, 28 4, and 3.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Feels like the Avs are going to have to address the goaltending issue this Summer if Georgiev continues to suck. He keeps this up, they're a 1st round exit and you definitely don't want to trust him again next season to be your guy.

Avs haven't had an elite starter since Aebischer.

Reactions: Alienblood

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes