Kesselring - Dumba
Valimaki - Brown

Vejmelka

GDT Music:

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I think Avs lose this one and hit rock bottom. Other than that, how’s everyone doing?

• Love
Reactions: The Moops

Arch angel

Nov 24, 2023
Montana
Wonder if playing RyJo makes the ability move him easier or harder? I think seriously, since the match with Avs just is not there, do you sit the player and give some other combo a go or keep playing him and see if anyone bites for a trade?

Aaand, Arizona always plays us well. Will be a challenge but think we squeak out a win today.

Reactions: Andrew Wiggin

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Wonder if playing RyJo makes the ability move him easier or harder? I think seriously, since the match with Avs just is not there, do you sit the player and give some other combo a go or keep playing him and see if anyone bites for a trade?

Aaand, Arizona always plays us well. Will be a challenge but think we squeak out a win today.
I feel like they've already tried pairing Johansen with every winger on the team. The only one he looked half way decent with was Nuke....... And I think that was more of Nuke's ability to play with anyone, than Johansen and him having chemistry.

How long does it take Phoenix to hit four goals? I’m going 25 minutes.
I'm going to be cautiously optimistic for this one. They supposedly had a meeting and everyone on D should be on the same page now. We really don't need everyone to, we just need Makar and Toews to stop getting lost, and I think we'll win a lot more games.

Reactions: Arch angel

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I feel like they've already tried pairing Johansen with every winger on the team. The only one he looked half way decent with was Nuke....... And I think that was more of Nuke's ability to play with anyone, than Johansen and him having chemistry.

I'm going to be cautiously optimistic for this one. They supposedly had a meeting and everyone on D should be on the same page now. We really don't need everyone to, we just need Makar and Toews to stop getting lost, and I think we'll win a lot more games.
I hope you're right. I'm sure they'll snag some wins here and there but they just feel toasted. I feel like they're gonna just have to burn all their energy on even getting W's.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Expecting a loss. Hoping for a win. Not feeling good vibes for this with the current tailspin. Arizona will be up for this since the Avs are their super bowl.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Our forward lineup:

-three top 6 players(four if you count Drouin)
-two third liners
-two fourth liners(Cogs, Parise)
-three 13th forwards
-Johansen

**** me that’s terrible.
2 3rd lines? That's very generous. I'd say we have a 3rd line and 2 4th lines that have AHLers sprinkled in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad