GDT: Yotes @ Avs | 4pm MT | Non-Emergency GDT

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
put him back on his proper side. If they want to screw around put Toews on the right Problem is Toews can't do it and he has to babysit Makar they think
It’s too bad because I think the Byram-Makar, Girard-Toews pairings would work really well.

Reactions: Bowe Byrum

Bowe Byrum

Nov 22, 2021
It’s too bad because I think the Byram-Makar, Girard-Toews pairings would work really well.
That's what I'm saying. and I think it happens next year. if your 2 highest paid guys are good enough split them up. Toews should be a leader and take the challenge to play his off side.

I don't get this coaching.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
That wasn't it. He was struggling on the left side too.

The bit at the end is important too, and contradicts those who want Bo to play a passive game, because he doesn't have the talent to make plays.

Basically what I've saying all year and before, that he plays better both offensively and defensively, when he plays more aggressively on his toes, because he plays on instinct, instead of overthinking plays.

Going back to the WJC, Jared has mentioned multiple times that he loves when Bo plays aggressive. What does he know though, he's only won championships at three different levels of pro hockey.

"I just see a more involved player. More assertive in all areas. When he's playing like that, he has the ability, and the talent, and the vision to be able to make plays, and help us score goals."

"I find when he's playing like that, his defending is better as well."

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad