OT: Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
If 2 is delayed a day I'm screwed. I switched under the impression both would still take place right now.

HobeyBroten

Jul 12, 2012
Im not concerned any way, I am going to have to use the Auto draft feature anyways. Now that it is delayed, do those two guys that couldn't get in the league in time be in now?

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
HF Wild II Members, you all have three options.

A) Do the Draft in ~2 hours
B) Do the Draft tomorrow at 3 Central time
C) Do the Draft Saturday morning. Like 10-11AM Central time Saturday Morning.

Please reply quickly.

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
Looks like 4/8 want option B. Another auto-draft season of fantasy it is for me. :(

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
So...I am sorry Piffles, but it looks like the draft is going to be delayed until tomorrow at 3PM Central Standard Time.

There is no possible way that you could make this time?

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
So...I am sorry Piffles, but it looks like the draft is going to be delayed until tomorrow at 3PM Central Standard Time.

There is no possible way that you could make this time?

Unfortunately no. If I didn't have a pressing matter at work I would skip it :laugh:, but as soon as I leave class I need to go to work. It's alright though, I'm already in the process of tweaking my Auto-Draft. I just wish I got to follow the progression of the draft and pick and choose when I filled what position.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Unfortunately no. If I didn't have a pressing matter at work I would skip it :laugh:, but as soon as I leave class I need to go to work. It's alright though, I'm already in the process of tweaking my Auto-Draft. I just wish I got to follow the progression of the draft and pick and choose when I filled what position.

Make sure you put your defense pretty low on your priority list. Honestly, they don't do a whole lot of good. And aside from guys like Karlsson or Letang, you should not be taking a defender before the 5-6th round. And even then, you only take one guy, and then take the last three or four defenders usually within your last 5-6 picks of the draft.

Anyway, here is the new thread so HF Wild II can head on over and talk there instead of this one! http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1325855

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad