OT: Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
You guys in the second league could delay your draft until tomorrow, cant you? Or is that a non-option thanks to yahoo?

Also, I'm gonna be absent for the first leagues draft. No idea who to put on my list, so...autodraft ftw?

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
You guys in the second league could delay your draft until tomorrow, cant you? Or is that a non-option thanks to yahoo?

Also, I'm gonna be absent for the first leagues draft. No idea who to put on my list, so...autodraft ftw?

Please don't change the date. I'll be at work at that time on Friday.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Looks like we've got 7 teams in the new league. Pretty good so far! Hopefully one more can join in the next ~4 hours.

Thanks for the support and quick moving everyone! This was kid of a cluster, and so far it is looking like it is going to work out. Great job everyone.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Should we have a seperate thread for league #2?

I got the permission from Gopher. I'm in class right now but i was planning on making a thread when i get done in a bit over two hours, if y'all can stand to wait :laugh:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I got the permission from Gopher. I'm in class right now but i was planning on making a thread when i get done in a bit over two hours, if y'all can stand to wait :laugh:

Hahah, maybe we can wait :laugh:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Okay, we need 1 more team to transition from the old league to the new one. Any volunteers?

Otherwise we can't run the league due to odd number of teams.

Avder said:

Well, it's an option, but we're running out of time and it would be unfair towards the people who aren't as active as you and me here and therefore can't view last minute changes.

So the draft will proceed as scheduled for both leagues.

HobeyBroten

Jul 12, 2012
Does someone who switched leagues need to delete their team from HF Wild I league? Or is the new league still looking for 1 more team? Because right now HF Wild I has 11 teams. I am willing to switch, I just don't want to create more madness than there has to be when we are under 3 hours to draft.

Edit: Posted before my page refreshed^

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I will jump over to the new league, but the link on previous thread page is not working for me. Do I need to delete my team first then re-create it?

Try searching the league with the league's id#. It's at the end of the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia