OT: Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League

Status
Not open for further replies.

HobeyBroten

Jul 12, 2012
That might have been me lol. I joined but realized there was odd amount of teams so I immediately deleted it.

So your saying I'm NOT CRAZY?!

1290603068_crazy-brazilian-murderer-interview.gif

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
So if we're stuck at 9 does that mean we have to wait to draft?

Possibly.

Or I could run a second team to even it up. And then if someone else wants to join at a later date I could make them a co-manager or whatever. Not exactly sure how I would do this, probably one team in Google Chrome and the other in Internet Explorer or something, but it could possibly be done.

So HF Wild I has 10 teams? Right, Puhis?

HF Wild II has 9 teams currently. Anyone else who wants to join certainly can! One more team!

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Really, I can leave if it is odd. Ill just wait till the last possible moment, which should be ~20minutes.

I'm sorry man.

But yeah if you could possibly get out of the league if no one else joins in ~15 minutes or so, that would work best. I hate to refuse anyone, but...

bear1

Mar 3, 2011
I cant get in for the draft I need the information someone please PM me. Thanks

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Okay I am not sure what happened to HF Wild II

Somehow the draft type got switched to auto-pick, and then when I tried to change it back to live draft, the earliest I can do it is in a bit over two hours, at 5PM CST.

What the ****

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Okay I am not sure what happened to HF Wild II

Somehow the draft type got switched to auto-pick, and then when I tried to change it back to live draft, the earliest I can do it is in a bit over two hours, at 5PM CST.

What the ****

God damnit. Might not make it. Should've stayed in the other league.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Well I hate for this to happen, and everyone can completely blame me if they would like, but I am not sure what exactly happened. It looks like somehow the HF Wild II draft was changed from live draft to auto draft, and when that happened, Yahoo deleted our spot in the 3:00 slot for their live drafts.

Our earliest possible opening is now 5:00 central time. A bit over 2 hours from now.

I know it is extremely late for all of our Finnish posters, and I sincerely apologize. But I'm going around looking and I cannot find anything that will allow me to change it back. I am sincerely sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad