Boston Bruins XIII-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
A few trades that I would like: First if they do add a goalie, pass on Elvis M, go after Driedger who is available and a better goalie at a much cheaper AAV, they need D so maybe one of Clifton or Vaak for him. On D add Manson from Anaheim , we could look at Rakell as well in the same deal. From LA Kempe and from the Blues Perron. Salary would need to go as well I am guessing DeBrusk would be part of one of these deals. they could also put Moore on LTIR. if need be.

Reactions: Gordoff

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Marshy-Bergy-Smith
Hall-Krejci-Pasta
Debrusk-Coyle-Hoffman
Ritchie-Kuraly-Kuhlman

2021 2nd + Bjork for Hall(50% retained)
Steen + Senyshyn for Hoffman

Reactions: bbfan419

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Hall with his blistering 2 goals and -21. A lot of heat there.

Sweeney may have no other alternative this trade deadline but to pull another Nash-like high risk no reward move. If Sweeney trades a first for Hall I can't but help see the Bruin board being closed for the day.

Don simply doesn't have the assets to pull off a good hockey trade....only two people to blame for that.

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
LOU LAM....Imagine someone hear saying Sweeney is a better GM than Lou Lam..........Imagine ?

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
No joke, I had a dream last night that it was deadline day and the Bruins did nothing. I kept refreshing this page to see if they made any moves but nothing ever happened. Fully expecting this to become reality on Monday

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
Hall with his blistering 2 goals and -21. A lot of heat there.
There are a whopping 3 plus players on the sabres roster (max +2). So im not sure thats an indication of anything.
He may not be scoring many goals but is a great passer, Pastrnak sure could use him on a line. I would bet on him coming here and score at a better pace.

I dont love the idea and i dont think i'd trade a 1st for him (let someone else do that) but i wouldnt mind him for the right price.

Reactions: YukonCornelius

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
On a positive note I can see Kase making it back to the line up within the next 2 weeks. He could be like a mini trade deadline deal for the bruins.

Bruins absolutely NEED to pick up Wood and go from there.

Wood can be a game changer whereas Hall has done nothing to make a team better with his play drastically going downhill.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
The good news is that the market has been set now and prices are very low for UFA's.
The bad news, is that based on the KP trade, we would be LUCKY to get a second round pick for DK.
Zajac is a decent #3 center, Devils got an AHL lifer that may not make the 4th line ever in the NHL a 4th liner in Greer, a late first round round pick in a draft that is a roll of the dice and a fourth rounder which is a throw in and NJ had to retain 50% of the salaries for KP and TZ.
This will be a very interesting trade deadline.

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
A lot of frustration with Sweeney here. I think it has a lot to do with his half win now / half win later philosophy. He doesn't push all the chips into the pot, but he also hasn't gone the true rebuilding route.

He has tried to straddle the line to keep the team competitive over the long term which makes both sides unhappy.

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
On a positive note I can see Kase making it back to the line up within the next 2 weeks. He could be like a mini trade deadline deal for the bruins.

Bruins absolutely NEED to pick up Wood and go from there.

Wood can be a game changer whereas Hall has done nothing to make a team better with his play drastically going downhill.
Wood....PK and Kulikov.......Trade Gryz and Studnincka and a second......They get some salary back....Cant protect Gryz anyway....He aint Duncan Kieth. Jeeez....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad