Boston Bruins XIII-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Seems like an overpay for two so-so rentals.

Tis the season. Seems like many are indicating that the Bruins are going to add. So, lets hope that the Bruins get lucky...

giphy.gif

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Ill pass on the Hall deal, Palmieri, yes

pass on both. Neither are what this team needs which is not only scoring but also a big culture shift. If they are only bringing in one or 2 they need that person or persons to bring up the intensity level of the whole roster. Palmieri seems like the final piece of a championship team, hall seems like a lottery ticket which could blow up. They need veteran leaders who can shake up the lockerroom bring in some accountability (and also score goals too.) this team needs someone to lift up the others on this team. No magic bullets. Foligno to me seems like he could work. Someone like perron maybe. Brown certainly. Pavelski maybe. Getzlaf ideally. Someone like that. Former captains or cup winners or top flight players or some combo

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
pass on both. Neither are what this team needs which is not only scoring but also a big culture shift. If they are only bringing in one or 2 they need that person or persons to bring up the intensity level of the whole roster. Palmieri seems like the final piece of a championship team, hall seems like a lottery ticket which could blow up. They need veteran leaders who can shake up the lockerroom bring in some accountability (and also score goals too.) this team needs someone to lift up the others on this team. No magic bullets. Foligno to me seems like he could work. Someone like perron maybe. Brown certainly. Pavelski maybe. Getzlaf ideally. Someone like that. Former captains or cup winners or top flight players or some combo
If I was a Mod, I'd suspend you for your incredibly bad takes

Reactions: bbfan419 and Mantis

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
It needs goalscoring not a guy making over $8 mill a year to do nothing on the ice.

i think coyle smith debrusk etc are more than capable of providing the goal scoring punch the team needs. They just need someone to get it out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->