Boston Bruins XII-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
I'm pretty sure the person who said it read JFJ was there and incorrectly said Sweeney.

Up until like 8 minutes ago every time i read jfj i assumed everyone was just calling him jeremy fing jacobs this whole time. Until someone said jfj was in la scouting and then i was like i dont think jeremy f’ing jacobs scouts

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I need help (and not the kind your thinking)

Can someone please show me a tweet (I checked Twitter myself and couldn't find a thing) or a story that someone confirms Don Sweeney was actually in LA yesterday?

I mean, surely, someone would have noticed if he was there and tweeted it out or something no? Like, more than one person tweeted JFJ was at the SJ/LA game, but not a one about Sweeney?
I only saw this tweet about SJ/LA game, nothing about Sweeney.

The Sweeney in LA thing may have stemmed from here, just a miscommunication.
What exactly are the Kings rumors? Very interested to hear and make not DS is in LA for that game tonight!

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Man, if it’s three assets for Palmieri, I’m going to be pissed.

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
First it was Stempniak, now it is Palmieri, next year it will be someone else. Sweeney is great at wasting assets without actually addressing the issue.

Reactions: TCB and Dc422t
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad