Boston Bruins XII-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
That is not a thing :laugh::laugh:
AllAncientArgentinehornedfrog-size_restricted.gif

My rebuttal

Reactions: Gordoff

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
Kempe you got a shot the others not happening if they got Kopitar I would drop

I mean they're in full rebuild mode, so shipping out an aging center for a good return should be on their list.

I'm just concerned with what we would have to send the other way to make it work.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
so you're just pulling shit out of your ass, got it.

fine. Krug is far better at keeping the puck in. Better shot. Better leader. Better passer. More phyical. Thats why they should have paid him. However! I wanted to move him the last 2 offseasons knowing they wouldnt move him at a deadline. So if you werent going to keep him, they should have moved him. That was the mistake

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
His MO. Another FIGJAM

im actually pretty smart when it comes to hockey. Generally speaking most here just dont understand when it comes to trades if you want a good player it costs stuff. Also i fall victim to most here that are living in a perpetual fear that the future of this team will always be more precious than the present. So am i a troll for standing up to the injust and quite frankly ageist majority who continues to tell me that some middle of the road former 3rd round pick is more valuable than a 3 time cup winning former captain? I say no. I say, im a crusader. Im a pioneer. And ill be damned if i will let one more person here badmouth david krejci or patrice bergeron! These players are good folks. Just because you turn 30 or 40 years old doesnt mean your scum not worth pocket lint. You can be old AND good. And i refuse to let someone tell me because some bozo 19 year old puke with acne is “fast and has good athleticism” that he is worth more than some warrior of the last 2 decades who would take that kids lunch and stuff him in the metaphorical locker on the ice

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Unless it was a troll post, someone in my HF discord says Hall to MTL for Drouin and picks

I will laugh if this comes to pass.

Edit: Photoshoped troll post I guess. Still would be funny to see Hall a Hab and do nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOKER 192
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad