Speculation: Xcel Energy Center - Upgrades/Updates + Arena Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I'm not a huge fan of the piped in music, but I love it when they crank Hammerfall's "The Fury of the Wild". Do they play that before the 3rd period of every home game?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
We should just hire Frank Klepacki. One of the most underrated artists in the world, would be FAR cheaper and more original than Avicii and he can produce some kick-ass tracks. If you've played Command&Conquer, you know the guy.

Imagine Wild stepping to the ice with something like this playing in the background:

Striking fear to the hearts of the opponents.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Music is better this year, but a major problem is them playing it does nothing. People clap for a few seconds and as soon as play starts it goes silent.

They also haven't played some of the "motivational" videos this year they did last year. Major letdown because that ALWAYS got people amped.

HobeyBroten

Jul 12, 2012
We should just hire Frank Klepacki. One of the most underrated artists in the world, would be FAR cheaper and more original than Avicii and he can produce some kick-ass tracks. If you've played Command&Conquer, you know the guy.

Imagine Wild stepping to the ice with something like this playing in the background:

This is MUCH better! :handclap: :yo:

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN

I don't even have to hit play. Hell March is a classic, get your blood levels going tune.

Air guitar central before C&C game loads and music is blasting !!! :yo:

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN

Oh god, right in the nostalgia.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
You know what we should do? Whenever Chicago comes to town and we score a goal, we should have someone behind the Chicago bench with a boom box play Chelsea Dagger backwards with the volume turned up.

WildFinn*

If there is special music for entrance it has to at least begin with orchestral music.

Something like.

O Fortuna.

In Pori (Haulas junior club) they have a cool entrance, first comes "Also sprach Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss followed by "Touch & Go" from Emerson, Lake & Powell.

You could get Hans Zimmer, Vangelis, Trevor Jones, James Horner etc to compose an original piece. :D

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
I always loved the beginning of cochise by audioslave. when the guitar starts, ah man it just gets me pumped up.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
if i were in charge I'd hire chicks in bikinis to fly jetpacks around the arena during tv timeouts to drop beef jerky and beer on the crowd. could have green and red smoke coming out of the jetpacks. bet no one else has that.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
if i were in charge I'd hire chicks in bikinis to fly jetpacks around the arena during tv timeouts to drop beef jerky and beer on the crowd. could have green and red smoke coming out of the jetpacks. bet no one else has that.

Someone hire this man.

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010

So many hours spent playing C&C w/ 9800 baud modem.

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN

I sure hope these chicks are skinny. If not your sentence would be my worst nightmare

like where your head is at :handclap:

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
I don´t know how well it would fit but this song gets me pumped up whetever I am doing the dishes or at the gym.

WildFinn*

There is a problem with the crowd sitting like in a church, the team should also show more intensity, maybe that will win people over?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The Wild really needs to do something about the crowd. There has to be some way to train the season ticket holders to get loud and passionate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad