OT: [XBOX] NHL 14 GM Connected League - 2013-14 Regular Season! Teams Available!

Alexistheman

Jun 28, 2007
Surrey
To all the people offering for Taylor Hall. Need a 85+ center in return, along with something else. Package of Hall and Gagner could be had for a center and a lw combo.

efly

Aug 28, 2013
Pietrangelo 90 overall 4.5 star potential and Shattenkirk 86 overall 4.5 star potential on my trade block. Ideally looking for a top 2 D-Man (potential is not required) however I will strongly consider anything else. PM me offers.

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
I know this isn't a trade thread but my phone won't let me add spaces on the app.

So Daley 85 overall is available for a second line Center. All defense are available. Looking to get younger. REALLY wish nuchushkin was in the game haha

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
I know this isn't a trade thread but my phone won't let me add spaces on the app.

So Daley 85 overall is available for a second line Center. All defense are available. Looking to get younger. REALLY wish nuchushkin was in the game haha

It's not a trade thread, but you can still talk about your trading block.

I just encourage you to update your ACTUAL trading block on the game.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Advance will be 7PM PST tonight.

Usually it'll be in the morning, I was just running late today.

And 7PM PST unless I get stuck in traffic on the way home.

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
Again, lots of unplayed games as a result of people not setting their game to CPU and not being available. Let the injury parade continue... because of the way the LTIR works in this game (i.e. it doesn't exist), if any more guys go down, I'm going to have to run with a short bench. There are a couple of GM's who are on a lot, but many who aren't.

If Anaheim is on your schedule and you'll be around tonight give me a shout, it'd be good to get as many of these played as possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad