OT: [XBOX] NHL 14 GM Connected League - 2013-14 Regular Season! Teams Available!

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Quitting isn't tolerated. Report it to RC and he'll deal with it.

Also I'm online for anyone that wants to play me

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Chicago here will not be able to do anything until Thursday unless it's making trades which I am able to do on my phone.
Good idea whoever was that whoever put their email out, mine's [email protected] if you want to contact me about a trade or game I reply pretty fast most of the time.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
completely forgot I was in this league until now. Too busy to continue so will give up my spot. Thanks for having me

scamps44

Mar 24, 2010
Commish - I messaged online about this, but NJ quit during the middle of the game while up 3-0 against him. It appears I didn't even get credit for the win, and Jersey is still on my schedule for this period. Does this mean I have to replay him to try and earn my W or worse sim that game and potentially loss as well as maybe suffer another injury. Hope you can help with this. Thank you.

Toxic0n

We are all mumps
Dec 10, 2008
Tank nation
Commish - I messaged online about this, but NJ quit during the middle of the game while up 3-0 against him. It appears I didn't even get credit for the win, and Jersey is still on my schedule for this period. Does this mean I have to replay him to try and earn my W or worse sim that game and potentially loss as well as maybe suffer another injury. Hope you can help with this. Thank you.

Sorry, that was me! The game was absolutely unplayable due to lag, I thought it would get better but by the 2nd period you had 3 goals while I barely had 3 shots on goal. I didn't realize that you don't get the win if I quit (I guess online ranked matches are different). We can certainly rematch, hopefully there would be no lag.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC

Sorry, that was me! The game was absolutely unplayable due to lag, I thought it would get better but by the 2nd period you had 3 goals while I barely had 3 shots on goal. I didn't realize that you don't get the win if I quit (I guess online ranked matches are different). We can certainly rematch, hopefully there would be no lag.

So :devils will have to surrender 3 goals to start the game in the rematch, only fair.

good luck guys.

Alexistheman

Jun 28, 2007
Surrey
Im back from Cuba, will be able to play maybe tomorrow, need to catch up on some sleep though. Just send me a message on here or on xbox @ "speta". Cheers

Edmonton, btw.

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
It's been brutal in this league getting guys to play. I've seen Carolina online a few times this period, I send him a message and he just ignores it. No one is set to CPU, so games get simmed and people get injured. It's pretty frustrating.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
It's been brutal in this league getting guys to play. I've seen Carolina online a few times this period, I send him a message and he just ignores it. No one is set to CPU, so games get simmed and people get injured. It's pretty frustrating.

Everyone is pretty busy right now, give it a few weeks and everything will start to get better.

Zack Kassian

Feb 19, 2012
Vancouver
Just posting this. if im online and playing a different game dont be afraid to send me an invite or message.. haven't received one yet.

scamps44

Mar 24, 2010
Needed to play BOS, DAL and MON and have not seen any of them online this period. Also have not seen NJ online since he quit, and now all 4 of these games will get simmed, and probably will result in 13 injuries. :shakehead

This is frustrating.

camwise

Aug 27, 2011
Calgary
Needed to play BOS, DAL and MON and have not seen any of them online this period. Also have not seen NJ online since he quit, and now all 4 of these games will get simmed, and probably will result in 13 injuries. :shakehead

This is frustrating.

If I get accepted, I just want everyone to know I do not have GTAV

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
Needed to play BOS, DAL and MON and have not seen any of them online this period. Also have not seen NJ online since he quit, and now all 4 of these games will get simmed, and probably will result in 13 injuries. :shakehead This is frustrating.
Same boat except I have never seen NJD on, ever. Same goes for Phoenix.

Can we institute a rule where everyone has to set their team to CPU, but you can only play their CPU 24 hours before the advance and only if you've tried sending them an Xbox message and haven't got a response?

scamps44

Mar 24, 2010
Same boat except I have never seen NJD on, ever. Same goes for Phoenix.

Can we institute a rule where everyone has to set their team to CPU, but you can only play their CPU 24 hours before the advance and only if you've tried sending them an Xbox message and haven't got a response?

I would agree with this rule too. Would solve a lot of the injury issues.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I have my CPU on, as I have been really busy lately, but would prefer if people attempted to reach me before playing my CPU. (I'm Ottawa)

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
Short week, should be a quick advance. Message me on here if you want to play Anaheim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad