OT: [XBOX] NHL 14 GM Connected League - 2013-14 Regular Season! Teams Available!

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
Would anybody be up for turning injuries off? I don't mind the realistic ones, but 41 games is ridiculous. I'm on the fence either way. Just wondering what he general public thinks.

Eddie Vedder

Sep 8, 2003
If PITS becomes available can I take them RC?

Ill probably turn the CPU on for most of the games but id like to be able to play a few

efly

Aug 28, 2013
We aloud to play the CPU teams? 3 out of 6 of my games are cpu teams...

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
Anaheim Trade Block Update:

Sheldon Souray (80 OVR D)
Teemu Selanne (81 OVR RW)
Saku Koivu (78 OVR C)

All available for prospects with at least 3.5* and between 20-23 y/o.

Zoid

Jul 5, 2007
I don't think injuries should be turned off, it's part of the game, and an issue GM's have to deal with. Part of the fun of managing a team. To be honest I'm going out there trying to injure players with a team like the Bruins. :p: Not by being dirty but by laying the big hits any other team should be looking to land.

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
^^^i agree to an extent. But somehow it's the Jamie Benns and Corey Perry's getting injured for half a season when grinders who are getting injured for less than 10 games or day to day.

scamps44

Mar 24, 2010
my xbox is on, ready to go for anyone who needs to play the nucks.. but i'm watching the oiler game if I don't hear from anyone. so like I said email me. and i'll hope online.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Will be on after the nucks game, although I have my CPU turned on because I haven't been on much. I would appreciate if you check if I'm on before playing my CPU. I want to play the games, but if they get simmed then a ton of injuries happen

scamps44

Mar 24, 2010
love guys that quit on you... in online versus play..

shouldn't be tolerated in this league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad