OT: [XBOX] NHL 14 GM Connected League - 2013-14 Regular Season! Teams Available!

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
nhl14gmc.jpg

Hey guys, if you'd like to sign up, please state the team you'd like to take, and include your gamertag in the post please, thanks!​

[FIELDSET="RULES"]
  • NO QUITTING DURING GAMES
  • You may include friends on your team, as long as you notify a commissoner and co-commissoner.
  • No trades may be made official until the league is started up
  • we will be playing with the rosters given, no moves just because they're on the team at that point of the season
  • maximum 4 trades per season
  • Activity checks will be bi-weekly, failed activity checks will result in strikes and eventually eviction from the league
  • there will be an active waitlist if all teams are taken, first come, first serve.
  • every 3rd season will be simulated entirely to allow re-building teams to become contenders, prospects can grow etc.
  • You must play a minimum of 15 games per season
  • This isn't a "hardcore" league, a bit of trash talk is okay, but let's not go too far with insults and what not.
  • For each infraction, you will be issued with a strike, once you have 3 strikes, you will be evicted from the league immediately.
  • Play hard and have fun!
[/FIELDSET]

Here's the Teams:

[FIELDSET="Metropolitan Division"]
Team|User
:pens|JonnyCash (its kesler time)
:rangers|scamps44 (bluo2022)
:isles|Jumex (Jumexs)
:flyers|Zack Kassian (ITIATT)
:devils|-Available-
:canes|DjFraser (CPO Fraser)
:caps|streif91 (streifel91)
:cbj|SensAreReligion (CxC Senator)
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Atlantic Division"]
Team|User
:habs|Royal Canuck (CxC Canuck) *COMMISSONER*
:bruins|Zoid (Nosferatuscream)
:leafs|Mjtm77 (mjtm77)
:sens|lph (Fail And A Half)
:sabres|Shniper (CounterApple)
:wings|TedTheTerror (Kataklysm420)
:panthers|czar99 (oxSTRONZOxo)
:bolts|-Available-
[/FIELDSET]

Last edited:

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
[FIELDSET="Pacific Division"]
Team|User
:ducks|ARSix (ON3PSkis)
:flames|-Available-
:edmonton|Alexistheman (speta)
:kings2|HeavenInBlack (Heaven1nBlack)
:coyotes|Yandle Bars (DankYOLOBoySwag)
:sharks|TheRealDeal94 (xXx89Heer94xXx)
:nucks|Mdmopa1 (zz68IOU1zz)
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Central Division"]
Team|User
:hawks|Weylspin (Weytey)
:avs|exalted banana (Exalted Banana)
:stars|UpGoesRupp (CornerOfMainST)
:wild|jjsea (GenusEpaculater)
:nashville|PG Canuck (RespectUrEdlers)
:blues|efly (Exaltedbananas)
:jets|-Available-
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="TRADES"]2013-14:
Team|Trades|To|For
Dallas Stars|D Alex Goligoski, C Cody Eakin|Phoenix Coyotes|D David Rundblad, C Brandon McMillan
St.Louis Blues|D Roman Polak|Minnesota Wild|RW Charlie Coyle
Chicago Blackhawks|RW Patrick Kane|Pittsburgh Penguins|LW James Neal, D Derrick Pouliot, RW Beau Bennett
Anaheim Ducks|G Jonas Hiller, LW John Mitchell, C Joseph Cramarossa|Philadelphia Flyers|C Vincent Lecavalier, D Matt Konan, G Ray Emery
Chicago Blackhawks|RW Andrew Shaw, RW Marian Hossa, C Mark McNeill|Colorado Avalanche|LW Gabriel Landeskog, C Nathan Mackinnon
Montreal Canadiens|C David Desharnais, G Zach Fucale, MTL 2014 2nd|Colorado Avalanche|D Tyson Barrie
[/FIELDSET]
* - Red indicates error, trade must be reviewed/redone.

Last edited:

Zoid

Jul 5, 2007
I'm in, I'll take the Boston Bruins if they're still available.

bos.gif

Gamertag: Nosferatuscream

scamps44

Mar 24, 2010
Would love to be part of this! I'll take the New York Rangers please.

On a side note... I only played GM connected early on in NHL 13, and just couldn't handle the loading screens any more, did that get fixed over the course of the year? Or was it still awful?

Gamer tag: bluo2022

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Would love to be part of this! I'll take the New York Rangers please.

On a side note... I only played GM connected early on in NHL 13, and just couldn't handle the loading screens any more, did that get fixed over the course of the year? Or was it still awful?

Gamer tag: bluo2022

You're in, and I've heard they fixed it, thank god.

My friend GenusEpaculater wants to be LA he'll post soon

Sounds good.

Buffalo In A Carwash

Registered User?
Apr 10, 2012
Quesnel
I'll take the Kings please

GT: Heaven1nBlack

edit: Ahh, didn't notice someone had dibs on them. :( If I can't have the Kings, can I have the NJ Devils? Thanks

efly

Aug 28, 2013
You can have the Kings, the other guy hasn't posted yet, he can pick someone else.

Gamertag?

GT: Exaltedbananas

also im friends with the guy who wants the kings, for some reason he's account hasn't been verified yet, but he intends on post as soon as it does. please give him the kings.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
GT: Exaltedbananas

also im friends with the guy who wants the kings, for some reason he's account hasn't been verified yet, but he intends on post as soon as it does. please give him the kings.

There's lots of good teams available, there's no "shotty-ing" a team when they haven't posted, sorry.

Like I said, lots of good teams available.

jjsea

Aug 29, 2013
I'm the guy who wanted LA. You never actually said I need to post in order to reserve a team, I just amused I had it locked because you said it was good.

Anyways if I cant have LA I guess I'll settle for Minnesota...

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
ill take Detroit
Kataklysm420 - gamer tag
You got em.
gamertag: ITIATT

ill take philly please
They're yours.
I'm the guy who wanted LA. You never actually said I need to post in order to reserve a team, I just amused I had it locked because you said it was good.

Anyways if I cant have LA I guess I'll settle for Minnesota...
Sorry buddy, but I've had too many problems when people tell me their friend is joining and will be taking a team and they just never end up posting, therefore I don't know if they are playing are not. I hope you understand and that you look at my perspective here. Sorry. Minny is yours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->