OT: [XBOX] NHL 14 GM Connected League - 2013-14 Regular Season! Teams Available!

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
Anaheim trading block

Teemu Selanne - 81 OVR RW
Saku Koivu - 78 OVR C
Sheldon Souray - 80 OVR D
Jonas Hiller - 86 OVR G
Quoting this because it may have gotten lost - I suspect that a few of these guys will go at the deadline to teams looking for depth for the playoffs. However, there are a number of teams in need of a tendy, and Hiller's a solid #1.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Quoting this because it may have gotten lost - I suspect that a few of these guys will go at the deadline to teams looking for depth for the playoffs. However, there are a number of teams in need of a tendy, and Hiller's a solid #1.

What are you ideally looking for in return in terms of position, age, ect

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
What are you ideally looking for in return in terms of position, age, ect
With respect to Selanne, Koivu and Souray, I'll consider 20-22 year old prospects with potential (do not need to be roster players). Not really looking for picks as I'd like to be in a position to make a run while Perry and Getzlaf are still good.

With Hiller, a comparably rated C, under 30 years old, or a <24yo but lower rated C (i.e. ~80) with good potential.

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
Thanks for doing business PHX. In other game modes I was surprised by goligoski's mobility. He was hard to let go but with a bunch of over paid defensemen he was the odd man out. Hopefully Runblad can meet his potential. Also, Eakin fell under the same curtain as being stuck behind over paid immovable centres.

Thanks again! Enjoy

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Thanks for doing business PHX. In other game modes I was surprised by goligoski's mobility. He was hard to let go but with a bunch of over paid defensemen he was the odd man out. Hopefully Runblad can meet his potential. Also, Eakin fell under the same curtain as being stuck behind over paid immovable centres.

Thanks again! Enjoy

I will, I'm actually a part time Stars fan (I know, I bandwagoned) but Eakin and Gologoski are players who I think fall under the radar! Rundblad along with McMillan are both fringe NHLers in my lineup, with other prospects that have potential, this trade make sense for both teams.

Eddie Vedder

Sep 8, 2003
I am, find high blocker shots to be almost automatic goals

Im doing an offline GM mode and its on superstar... scoring, 7, 8, 9 goals a game. Goalies cant stop any "scorer" shooting far side from way to far away.

One little deke totally throws the goalies off.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Im doing an offline GM mode and its on superstar... scoring, 7, 8, 9 goals a game. Goalies cant stop any "scorer" shooting far side from way to far away.

One little deke totally throws the goalies off.

I'm on allstar and it's no challenge at all

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
two trades:

To :wild
D Roman Polak

To :blues
RW Charlie Coyle

---------------------

To :pens
RW Patrick Kane

To :hawks
LW James Neal
D Derrick Pouliot
RW Beau Bennett

Can't believe the Hawks traded Kane, one of the best goal scorers in the game.

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
Considering the advance is tomorrow people really need to get better about setting their team to CPU. I have COL, WPG, MIN and NYR on my schedule and none are set to CPU and none have been around all day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad