WWE superstar Elias chirps the city of Toronto and the Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Completely forgot the WWE still exists. Used to be great when I was younger and then they got all PG and corny.
Is the implication here that wrestling was at one point not corny? Macho Man is a legend, but that's about as corny as it gets. lol. Those guys back then were caricatures of every stereotype of person.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
How tf do people not know what kimonos are? That's a Japanese thing that crossed the pond that I thought people were pretty well aware of. :laugh:
Plus, in addition to that it's actually a VERY masculine thing to wear because if you are a man who wears florals then you open your-self up to the beta male attacks on your masculinity because they are threatened by your ability to pull it off, it's literally a masculine statement in fashion to "rock" floral patterns that are considered by the beta males as "too feminine."

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Plus, in addition to that it's actually a VERY masculine thing to wear because if you are a man who wears florals then you open your-self up to the beta male attacks on your masculinity because they are threatened by your ability to pull it off, it's literally a masculine statement in fashion to "rock" floral patterns that are considered by the beta males as "too feminine."
Yep and they wear g-strings purely for comfort. :laugh:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

I f***ing love floral patterned short sleeve button-up shirts tbh. It's like my entire summer wardrobe. :laugh:

Reactions: VickAshley

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

44c625a066e7389536f2447562c409cb--steven-seagel-film-festival.jpg

Reactions: VickAshley

loyaltotheend

May 5, 2016
St. John's

The ultimate non-man uses terms like "beta male". Fastest way to tell everyone you're insecure. Just priceless

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
So when they punch or kick each other in the face, it's with the same impact and force as UFC?

No?

Then it's fake.
I am literally BEGGING someone to post the Dave Shultz-John Stossel clip! "You think this is fake???" The funniest thing about it is Fuji laughing in the background.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
As someone who is fine with it all, it really does bother me when people even bother to say the two companies compare: they do not. One is vastly superior, even when its booking blows (WWE).

Main roster WWE is not good but the stuff they do with NXT is amazing. Match quality and booking are on par with New Japan but they have WWE production value. IMO Ciampa – Gargano is the best wrestling feud in recent memory.

Steeze

Dazed Dilettante.
Jul 23, 2015
It's all scripted and fake just like the WWE itself.

You're supposed to be getting ready for our 60 minute Iron Man match at Stark Expo.

As Stan Lee as my witness, I'm gonna SNAP you in half like Thanos did, and no amount of Jim Ross yelling is gonna bring you back.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Seriously! I mean are you ****ing kidding me? I'd love to see some Leafs Fan come up to this guy ^^^ and tell him he's wearing his grandma's morning jacket, he'd literally joint-lock their arms out of their sockets and break their ****s with his knee. And it would only take a matter of SECONDS.

I'd have a lot worse to say about that piece of trash and I'd gladly say it his face. I'm in no way trying to be an internet tough guy, I'm sure he could easily beat me in a fight, just Steven Seagal is a garbage person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad