WWE superstar Elias chirps the city of Toronto and the Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I love how this thread has gone

Non-Leaf fans and easygoing Leaf fans with a sense of humor: Heh, that was pretty good

Oversensitive Leaf fans: WRESTING IS FAKE AND FOR HICKS AND STUPID PEOPLE

Probably all the Leaf fans like Seth Melvinson who have never seen the Leafs live because they cannot even afford to get into the building.

GranularCoarseGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Completely forgot the WWE still exists. Used to be great when I was younger and then they got all PG and corny.

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
I was really hoping this thread would result in some nice Maple Leafs/WWE photoshop mash-up.

Kadri hitting a low blow while the ref's back is turned, Lamoriello turning on Shanahan with a chair shot, etc. Lot's of potential.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
So many NJPW marks these days :sarcasm:

As someone who is fine with it all, it really does bother me when people even bother to say the two companies compare: they do not. One is vastly superior, even when its booking blows (WWE).

(I know that isn't what you were saying and you were even just kidding of course, but just mentioning NJPW and how people go nuts for it triggered me to say this, hah).

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
The biggest joke is wrestling in general. The second biggest joke is how he is wearing his grandmothers nighty
It's literally called a Kimono not a "nighty" and it's actually a ROBE that actual MEN wear in Japan, let's try to actually be knowledgeable about attire and international lounge-wear before saying such ignorant and culturally insensitive things like this, please.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
It's literally called a Kimono not a "nighty" and it's actually a ROBE that actual MEN wear in Japan, let's try to actually be knowledgeable about attire and international lounge-wear before saying such ignorant and culturally insensitive things like this, please.

How tf do people not know what kimonos are? That's a Japanese thing that crossed the pond that I thought people were pretty well aware of. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad