WWE superstar Elias chirps the city of Toronto and the Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
... who was born just outside of NYC? "NEW YORK CITY!?"

And yet that "New Yorker" has a Canadian and Winnipeg themed tattoo.

d5a6a6b83345e95f9ab53822b1080bbf.jpg

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I'd have a lot worse to say about that piece of trash and I'd gladly say it his face. I'm in no way trying to be an internet tough guy, I'm sure he could easily beat me in a fight, just Steven Seagal is a garbage person.
I agree with you but I'm strictly talking about his connection to his feminine side and also, additionally, his skillful ability to rekt literally anyone who steps inside of his comfort-zone. And let's be honest you wouldn't say that in his face ever, he'd snap your pencil neck before you finished your whole sentence and wouldn't exert any effort doing it, it's all about leverage and technique.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Hell of a difference between "fake" and "scripted", folks.

Wrestlers go through a hell of a lot to do what they do.

For sure, they shrink their balls to little pea's because of all the roids for one.

They are professional fallers, sometimes they fall plainly, sometimes they fall from ropes, chairs, ladders and even cages, sometimes they fall fancy with flips and twists, but fall they must, because they pull-up on punches and kicks, and the chairs and tables they use are tin and balsawood when struck by and against steroid fuelled monsters.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I agree with you but I'm strictly talking about his connection to his feminine side and also, additionally, his skillful ability to rekt literally anyone who steps inside of his comfort-zone. And let's be honest you wouldn't say that in his face ever, he'd snap your pencil neck before you finished your whole sentence and wouldn't exert any effort doing it, it's all about leverage and technique.

I'm reasonably confident that Steven Seagal wouldn't just murder me on the street if I insulted him.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Seriously, imagine if Leafs fans get so upset by a WWE superstar talking **** about their team in a live WWE event that halve of them claim they didn't even know was still around, literally every single Monday Night, and literally get so mad about a "fake" athlete who doesn't even play hockey saying those things, how mad they will be when it actually comes true again, like is consistently does ever year...

Is anyone actually upset?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I have never understood the hate for pro wrestling, if you tell somebody you watch wrestling you will likely hear "you know it's fake right?"

That same person that just laughed at you for watching pro wrestling will then turn around and tell you how amazing Game of Thrones is, or westworld, or walking dead, or how pumped they are for the Sons of Anarchy sequel, or the up coming Game of Thrones spin off.

All shows that are just as fake if not more so than pro wrestling.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
This thread has been derailed, guys. We should be talking about the important things.

Like the fact Elias correctly pronounced Tavares.

Reactions: irunthepeg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad