WWE: WWE Network special shows

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
E&C episode 2 was solid. Couple of fun cameos. I would have lost to Edge in this week's Chumpstain Challenge, but I was mildly concerned about how many of the old school wrestling toy silhouettes that I was able to identify.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
i need more e&c show. loved the random cameos and the balor segment was great

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
E&C Show is the GOAT show. First ep I ever saw was last weeks and I watched last nights too.

Edge as Hayes and Christian as Bob Ross killed me. The therapy session with The Revival and the fisting comment, Goldust, all of it. I love it.

I’m going to have to watch season 1 on demand after exams.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Yeah, the first few episodes of season 1 were subpar, but they quickly became very, very entertaining

Bray's Goldilocks story is still something that stands out in my memory

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
right after NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool, is "Chasing The Magic", a documentary of UK indie legend Nigel McGuinness. ("including full matches")

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
What a fantastic special on Nigel.

That small clip of him talking about when Bryan texted him after he (Bryan) won the heavyweight championship...christ, that was devastating

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Amazing special on Nigel.

Also something only WWE could do and shows how much they have really changed. No more pretending other organizations don't exsist, and due to their $$$ they can license whatever footage they want. This may have well been an ROH DVD LOL. And Nigel finally got his documentary put out (sort of).

Nigel is one of the best commentators in WWE so I hope he has a very long career there.

And was it just me or did they have an add for the GWF app at the end to watch Desmond Wolfes matches LOL.

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Amazing special on Nigel.

Also something only WWE could do and shows how much they have really changed. No more pretending other organizations don't exsist, and due to their $$$ they can license whatever footage they want. This may have well been an ROH DVD LOL. And Nigel finally got his documentary put out (sort of).

Nigel is one of the best commentators in WWE so I hope he has a very long career there.

And was it just me or did they have an add for the GWF app at the end to watch Desmond Wolfes matches LOL.

Yes, but I think it was to watch Nigel's old ROH matches.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That Nigel special was something. Through all that he still got his dream job with WWE and WWE is telling his story. Amazing.

Bryan - “fight for your dreams and your dreams will fight for you” and wins the title.

Nigel - life just kicked his f***ing ass at every turn and he still made it, even if it’s not as a wrestler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad