WWE: WWE Network special shows

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Loved the AJ one. Showed the work WWE stars have to put in. It's not just show up, get the script, and go. It's tons of promos, photo shoots, interviews, fan meets, etc.

The Dean Ambrose one sucked, IMO. It was Dean in character the entire time. From a character perspective, sure, cool. From a behind the scenes? Brutal. He is a great actor but it was clear character. The only part that sort of got real was his experience after Roman's announcement.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Loved the AJ one. Showed the work WWE stars have to put in. It's not just show up, get the script, and go. It's tons of promos, photo shoots, interviews, fan meets, etc.

The Dean Ambrose one sucked, IMO. It was Dean in character the entire time. From a character perspective, sure, cool. From a behind the scenes? Brutal. He is a great actor but it was clear character. The only part that sort of got real was his experience after Roman's announcement.
Dean’s was like the perfect documentary of a psychotic break that blurred the lines of kayfabe. It was really beautiful work and did so much to justify his heel turn than anything else on WWE TV at this point in time up until his karmic retribution stance.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I thought it was brilliant from a kayfabe breakdown, but was obviously all acting. And those documentaries are not typically all in character. It's mostly out of character stuff. I'll blame my expectations going into it. Once it was all in character, I was a tad disappointed.

Now... in kayfabe, brilliant camera work IMO. I thought they did a great job building the character within the documentary. So I thought that stuff was awesome.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I thought it was brilliant from a kayfabe breakdown, but was obviously all acting. And those documentaries are not typically all in character. It's mostly out of character stuff. I'll blame my expectations going into it. Once it was all in character, I was a tad disappointed.

Now... in kayfabe, brilliant camera work IMO. I thought they did a great job building the character within the documentary. So I thought that stuff was awesome.
That doc was about as close to reality as we’d get with Dean most likely tbh. He’s extremely protective of his character to the point where he’s the only talent who doesn’t use Instagram or Twitter or any social media (even Undertaker uses Instagram now ffs).

He blurred the lines so well and the progression of his psychotic break in the doc is so well done. They were clearly planning the turn for a while.

The sad stuff was all the fun Roman stuff. I don’t know why they never let that Roman be on TV. He’s so charismatic and fun. Dean being sad and talking about their travels got me.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Watching the AJ one now and I really like it. Seeing his reaction to the Paul Heyman promo...them feels.

Dude just comes across as a really nice guy.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Holy shit, Samoa Joe. He is dressed in a kilt and throwing cookies at children. :laugh:

He is now murdering someone for not liking his cookies.

This is amazing. What the f***.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bray as a midwife jfc

“He’s here!”

“I don’t know what it’s like to have a baby, because I don’t have a virgina.”

Bruh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad