WWE: WWE Network special shows

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Was sad to see Nigel's last match in front of 50 people or so. For a guy who was so big in ROH and even got to TNA to go out like that.

Contrast it with Bryan's retirement, in front of 10 000+ fans, mainstream media attention, the fanfare and pageantry of it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
after RAW on the netwrok, WWE will take a look back at Gene's carreer; "Let me tell you something Mene Gene"

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lesnar legit threw the Universal Title at Vince McMahon after WM34 and Vince called him an asshole on camera. LOL.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Lesnar legit threw the Universal Title at Vince McMahon after WM34 and Vince called him an ******* on camera. LOL.

Saw that. Insane.

Crowd crapped on the match, so I’m not surprised Brock was pissed.

I wonder if Brock wanted Roman to win there

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
its f***ing funny and disturbing. ..you can see why 'no one likes' him.... but hes your forever champion anyways..

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He cares way more than he lets on. He’ll do what he’s supposed to do but he’ll let someone have if he thinks it’s stupid like he did Vince there. They ruined the credibility of the F5 in that match to keep Roman strong in defeat. He kicked out of like... 5 of them? I forget. It was awful. The crowd was shitting on it all. If you’re going to take it that far you may as well had just put Roman over there.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This Uso skit on the E&C show right now. :biglaugh:

"That's my wife."
"But I thought... we was..."

Tommy exposing his blurred genitalia again lmao

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Saw that. Insane.

Crowd crapped on the match, so I’m not surprised Brock was pissed.

I wonder if Brock wanted Roman to win there

I would guess he was primarily mad about Roman kicking out of like a billion F5's, but I'm also guessing he would have rather lost than have his signature move geeked out .

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
That match was a disaster. I don’t blame Brock for being pissed

this.

him being that pissed shows how much he does care.

he's not dumb. he knows the business and knows how to draw. he knew the match the way it was booked was a disaster and hurt his credibility for no reason

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Part 2 of the show is on now on network; 15 man battle royal + semis and final.

edit: nope... the whole show. thats dumb. why air at noon those 1st round matches....?

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I just spit my drink out at Rusev during the “dancing with the stars” part of the E & C show, holy shit.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Worlds collide was a ton of fun but they should of broken it up over a bunch of episodes. It did get a bit tiresome and started to drag.

Dijak impressed me with a great showing. Keith Lee was great as well.

Tyler Bate is Tyler Bate, what can you say. Interesting story to have him get to the finals, because he already won one tournament so it makes sense.

Overall it was a lot of fun and the best "indy" wrestling you can see anywhere. If it would of been broken down instead of a 4 hour slog it would of went over better IMO. I hope they do this again next year.

AEW has a long ways to go IMO. NXT just has the talent and the booking and the logistics to pull it off. NXT offers that indy wrestling that alternative to WWE. So AEW will have its work cut out trying to steal NXT fans IMO.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I was really expecting the E&C finale to end with a Christian HOF announcement. Still expecting it, but I guess they wanna announce the headliner first.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I was really expecting the E&C finale to end with a Christian HOF announcement. Still expecting it, but I guess they wanna announce the headliner first.

I just realized they haven't made any announcements yet. Haven't they usually began making those after the Rumble?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Big Show's story of writing a long ass text to Mark while he was in the ring and angry that he didn't tell him only for it to be fake was hilarious :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->