WWE: WWE Network special shows

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Not sure if it was mentioned in the other threads, but the Bret Hart / Tom Magee match was added to the Network. Before they showed the match, they had interview portions with Bret, Sean Waltman, Tyson Kidd, and Harry Smith (to my surprise). They also interviewed Chris Hero and Sam Roberts to add to the mystique of the match since they were avid tape traders back in the day and nobody had a copy of this one.

Edit: And to steal somebody else's observation, it was a nice treat to hear Gorilla/Heenan do commentary. Since it was a house show match, I was surprised that there was commentary. Although according to one article, they thought about showing it in Europe at some point?

We need Brakkus if they can finally put Tom Magee on the network.

That stuff is more easily available too.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Comment from the Ride Along episode, since Sarah Logan's already travelling with the Raiders (calling them just that from now on), I wouldn't mind if she joined them ringside. Would help keep her prominent and maybe allow her to do some Zelina Vega type antics.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

Pretty good special on Kane when he debuted. Wish it had a little more focus on him and less on Taker/HBK though.

Kane seems like such a genuine dude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad