GDT: WWE Extreme Rules (Sunday July 14th)

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
People can't complain about wanting better and then cheer this main event. They are mutually exclusive.

The opinions on Seth Rollins legit blow my mind in this thread. I honestly believe it's a giant troll joke that I'm missing out on from like another thread.
Quite frankly the time to pull the trigger on Seth was last year. From Wrestlemania to Summerslam he was white hot.

Utilizing his real life relationship with Becky on screen made him lose momentum FAST.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I see a lot of Dolph Ziggler in Rollins. Great talent that can't learn that less is more.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
People can't complain about wanting better and then cheer this main event. They are mutually exclusive.

The opinions on Seth Rollins legit blow my mind in this thread. I honestly believe it's a giant troll joke that I'm missing out on from like another thread.

It’s not. He’s a good worker. He has no personality, no motive, nothing. He’s “Seth freakin’ Rollins” just like Finn Balor has abs and pops his collar.

Those are my genuine beliefs about Seth Rollins. He’s a bland promo who’s been regressing, he’s a good worker but he’s not even the best: give me Andrade, Bryan, Gargano, Cesaro, Styles over Seth, and Brock as long as he’s working a guy that’s not Strowman. His personality lacks in every facet.

They didnt have Wyatt go over a 90 year old Taker..you really think they will have him go over Lesnar??Thats a bet i sure wouldnt take.

It was 4 years ago and they f***ed up. They know they f***ed up.

I’m holding out hope this time it’s better. I have to. It’s Wyatt’s last chance to be a credible threat.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Quite frankly the time to pull the trigger on Seth was last year. From Wrestlemania to Summerslam he was white hot.

Utilizing his real life relationship with Becky on screen made him lose momentum FAST.

Being stuck with the black hole of WWE for months made him lose momentum.

Since Wrestlemania, he's been stuck with Corbin and teases of a return to the worst possible outcome (Brock and his semi-annual appearances)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

He was losing momentum before then imo.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Baron Corbin is a terrific heel and anyone who thinks otherwise is objectively wrong.

Reactions: Kakko
Feb 24, 2017
I’m fine with part time Brock over full time Rollins. At least it feels like an event when Brock lesnar is there. Seth Rollins is a second belt kinda guy. The champ doesn’t need to be there all the time. He’s the man. Everyone under him can scramble to see who gets a shot while he waits.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Baron Corbin is a terrific heel and anyone who thinks otherwise is objectively wrong.
They need to strap a belt on this guy.Hes incredible.Give him the I.C belt.give him something

Feb 24, 2017
And at least “Brock lesnar” really is Brock lesnar. It’s hard to come back from knowing a guy is a Colby lol
Admittedly that’s a pretty crappy reason but f*** it

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
My dream Club scenario:

Gallows/Anderson, Styles, Nakamura, Balor, Ziggler, Asuka, Kairi Sane, Andrade/Vega.

Just team up all the super workers that aren't really getting much right now and have them go off on the roster. It seems like a lot of people, but this is spread across multiple divisions and two shows.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I...really hate the cash in.... I really think Rollins was 1000% being dragged down by Corbin. He's a good mid-card heel, but he was completely not good enough for the Main even title feud, and it showed.

Put Seth in a feud with ANYONE, literally ANYONE else other than the 'mid-card vortex' of Baron Corbin and we'd be praising Seth, 100%

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Horrible ending

Horrible show

It is insane how Vince bends over backwards for this part timer

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i love Rollins, but yeah. he's no good champion.
Heel Daniel Bryan has been the only worthy in a few years.

but Brock.... he's legit. i never disagree with him holding the title.
i wish his thing would be better booked but i dont mind it. i like Brock.

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I could see Balor coming up to challenge Brock. The brand split is dead and if I recall Heyman loves Balor and Brock likes working with him.

Blow off the ic and universal feuds at summer slam and start fresh.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Is the product still absolute shit? Since Mania I’ve seen about 20 minutes of a Raw. It was 20 minutes too many.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
@Sheppy is my new best friend

I'm serious.

I get that there is a lost art to generating the ability to get people to hate you with the internet and fans respecting work rate and things that never came up in eras past.

But when you are to the point where EVERYONE who works with you comes away worse, you are the problem. Nobody has ever benefited from being in a ring with Corbin. No babyface is more over, no heel has gotten a rub from it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad