GDT: WWE Extreme Rules (Sunday July 14th)

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Extreme_Rules_Poster_2.jpg

Last chance Winner Take All mixed tag team Extreme Rules match for WWE Universal Championship and WWE Raw women's championship

Seth Rollins (c) and Becky Lynch (c) vs Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans

WWE Championship - singles match
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Samoa Joe

WWE U.S. championship - singles match

Richochet (c) vs AJ Styles

WWE Women's Smackdown championship - Handicap match
Bailey (c) vs Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss

WWE Raw tag team championship

The Revival (c) (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) vs The USOS (Jimmy Uso and Jay Uso)

WWE Smackdown tag team championship - Triple Threat

Daniel Bryan and Rowan(c) vs New Day (Xavier Wodds and Big E.) vs Heavy Machinery (Otis and Tucker)

WWE Cruiserweight match - singles match
Drew Gulak (c) vs Tony Nese

No Holds Barred - Tag Team match

undertaker and Roman Reign vs Drew McIntyre and Shane McMachon

Last Man Standing match
Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley

singles match
Aleister Black vs Cesaro

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
WWE has now not only jumped the shark with the Rollins/Lynch stuff, but they did a backflip while taking selfies before plunging into its jaws

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
idiot wrestling fan Disclose says there are 6 good matches in there that he likes.
I can’t believe I’m actually agreeing tbh lol

Black/Cesaro, Strowman/Lashley, Ricochet/Styles, SD & Raw Tag Titles & CW Title. WWE Title is meh because I know Joe’s going to lose.

This will probably be on in the background tomorrow.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Black/Cesaro
Ricochet/Styles
Joe/Kofi (I’ll probably dislike it if Joe loses).

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Good card on paper. US title match could be amazing if given enough time. Black V Cesaro match could be good too. I hope Corbin and Rollins dont have a match together in a long time. As a huge Rollins fan I have seen enough of him and Corbin's forgettable feud.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It'd be hilarious to see Seth and Becky both lose their belts in the same match.

I mean, I don't see it happening because Vince probably still wants to cram their relationship down our collective throats, so they'll most likely go over.

But imagine Corbin picking up the win, he and Lacey celebrating their new titles, and then Brock comes out with the briefcase.

To challenge Lacey. :sarcasm:

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I don't want to say I'm excited for it, cause it'll be way too slow, but the Last Man Standing could be not garbage

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
It'd be hilarious to see Seth and Becky both lose their belts in the same match.

I mean, I don't see it happening because Vince probably still wants to cram their relationship down our collective throats, so they'll most likely go over.

But imagine Corbin picking up the win, he and Lacey celebrating their new titles, and then Brock comes out with the briefcase.

To challenge Lacey. :sarcasm:

Maybe one of them screws up and costs them the match/titles which plants the seeds of a split, eventually leading to an intergender match?

Vince loves to break couples up, in storyline and real life

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
If Seth and Becky win Corbin should beatdown Seth after the match and have Brock cash in. Becky could try to protect Seth and have Brock maybe throw her out of the ring leading her to hitting Brock with a chair or something to cause a DQ. Could have some heat for a Brock vs Rollins match at Summerslam where Seth beats Brock clean and helps reignite his Title run.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Kofi is apparently injured so I do have some hope for a champion Joe.

Cesaro/Black should be a good match, as should AJ/Ricochet. Tag matches should be good too.

Otherwise, the intergender match, Graveyard Dogs/Best in tha World, big scary Scottish man, and everything else is going to be crap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad