Wrestlemania 35 Dream Cards, Predictions, Discussion

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
So far this is looking like the least interesting WM in awhile.

Then again I’ve felt the same for the last 3+ years.

WWE hasn't done a good job for quite a long time now at building storylines for their undercard.

For the last several years WWE has been two or three heavily overbooked main storylines, and 20 barely-happening storylines that usually end in random tag team pairings.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Brock’s gonna beat Seth lol

I’m not even joking or being a smart ass. I’ve thought this since Roman came back. Lesnar is not going anywhere. I truly believe he’s going to retain the title at WM.

One of Becky, Seth or Kofi aren’t getting the moments. Becky is a lock, so that leaves Seth or Kofi, and Bryan isn’t going to Saudi Arabia, and Roman is back, so...

Last edited:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Even tho they've botched the build, that's still the correct main event. It's gonna be a banger of a match.

I'm starting to think Seth is going to lose too which means RIP him ever being the top babyface in WWE. Hopefully he heads to SD after and can do some semblance that there lol.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If Seth loses he should just go to Smackdown and be rebuilt. He’ll never be the top face on Raw, not with Roman back, and not with them messing up his booking twice and not capitalizing on Seth when he was at his hottest (back from injury, and last summer).

However, that probably won’t happen. He’ll stick to Raw and probably turn heel on Roman.

They should turn Roman heel, but he’s their two time cancer survivor. He’s going to be doing all the Make-A-Wish and be the face of the brand again, even more so than before the leukemia. He’s never turning.

I’m about:
100% on Becky winning
50% on Kofi winning
25% on Seth winning

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seth is the least likely of the three to win, I agree. A lot depends on the deal Lesnar has

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Thing is Seth was probably a lock until Roman came back and I already feel like they’ve planted the seeds very lightly for a future Lesnar/McIntyre match.

I also think Lesnar goes to Smackdown in the FOX deal, so he’ll have to drop the title by Summerslam, but I don’t see Seth being the one to dethrone him.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
To me, Seth just seems like a guy who's only job has ever been "help Roman get over". When I started following WWE last year he seemed like the hottest guy on the roster, but then they 'reunited' The Shield and him and Dean just look like Roman's sidekicks.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
To me, Seth just seems like a guy who's only job has ever been "help Roman get over". When I started following WWE last year he seemed like the hottest guy on the roster, but then they 'reunited' The Shield and him and Dean just look like Roman's sidekicks.
He was the hottest guy on the roster. It’s numerous times WWE cut the legs out from under Dean and Seth to help them get Roman over.

That WM with Roman/HHH should have been Dean/HHH. He was the most over guy in the title picture at that time.

Seth was so over last summer working with Ziggler repeatedly and all they did was transfer it over to Roman to try and get him cheered.

This has repeatedly happened to Seth and Dean for years now.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I think we've all known for years that Seth and Dean were used to get more fans behind Roman, and to try and justify Vince pushing him so hard even when the fans weren't buying it.

Dean obviously couldn't take it anymore so he's going to walk, while Seth is hanging in there.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think we've all known for years that Seth and Dean were used to get more fans behind Roman, and to try and justify Vince pushing him so hard even when the fans weren't buying it.

Dean obviously couldn't take it anymore so he's going to walk, while Seth is hanging in there.
Dean’s breaking point was probably his botched heel turn.

Roman’s best run post-Shield split was when he was playing Ambrose’s sidekick when Ambrose was chasing Rollins and the title. That’s a fact.

There’s no doubt Roman is talented. He would have been the perfect heel post-Shield to allow Seth and Dean to rise to the top as top faces.

I’m also still kind of salty that the Austin podcast seemed to have soured management on Ambrose.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'm actually happy that we're getting mostly singles matches at Mania. I dont need every match to multiple people. It sucks some of our favourites wont be on the card but then it's not so crowded.

I miss when MitB was a WM match though, and I dont mind when it's a multi man ladder match for the mid card titles

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
euhh... shes singing the entrance for Rousey. its not a special musical performance to make the show longer.
i dont see the problem at all. i actually enjoy WM entrances and Joan Jett is love. so im more than good with this.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hmm.

Alright, so in Vince's eyes it makes perfect sense for a 60-year old Joan Jett to perform her hit single from 38 years ago, live on air at Wrestlemania, while his golden goose known as Ronda Rousey makes her entrance for the main event?

I mean, what could possibly go wrong? :laugh:
I don’t understand what’s wrong with this.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I just think that after hearing the original, early 80's version every time Ronda comes out, hearing a live version from the same singer after nearly 40 years won't sound quite as good. :dunno:

I guess she still tours and does shows, though, maybe it'll sound passable.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
dont you worry about her.
and seriously.... even if "it sounds bad". a 3 minute song on a 10h wrestling show is welcomed.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I can't think of anything I'm truly interested to see at this year's event. I think Bryan and Kofi can steal the show. Rousey, Becky and Charlotte better hope the crowd still has some life by the end of their match.

Lesnar going over Rollins would be fine with me. Lesnar is a hard guy to beat clean and there's very little about Rollins for me to care about. He's decent in the ring but I see little else. He was at his best when he was a heel chicken shit champion. Since then all his character work and other areas have been lacking or have fallen flat to me.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WWE has handled Rollins so poorly that I’m fine with Lesnar winning.

Roman is back. Rollins ceiling is officially top heel, not THE GUY.

Beating Lesnar should be a big deal and I cared more about Lesnar/Bálor than I do Lesnar/Rollins.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
WWE has handled Rollins so poorly that I’m fine with Lesnar winning.

Roman is back. Rollins ceiling is officially top heel, not THE GUY.

Beating Lesnar should be a big deal and I cared more about Lesnar/Bálor than I do Lesnar/Rollins.

I still don't understand why we can't have multiple "Guys" in WWE. Don't have to have just one face of the company.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad