Wrestlemania 35 Dream Cards, Predictions, Discussion

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Sounds like people who do Wrestlemania every year, including people who live in New York, aren't impressed with the vibe up there.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
also from axxes
wm35.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That’s what happens when you complain so WWE gives you the tag titles when they didn’t care to lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They probably would have built that up had they not decided to do whatever they were trying to accomplish with Ricochet and Aleister Black.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Pretty sure Fink won't be doing the announcing at Mania, sorry to say.

I do hope Ryder/Hawkins pulls it off, though, even if they lose the titles on Raw the next night.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Pretty sure Fink won't be doing the announcing at Mania, sorry to say.

I do hope Ryder/Hawkins pulls it off, though, even if they lose the titles on Raw the next night.
Definitely disagree. Would rather see them try to build The Revival up after Mania, rather than another pointless <24 hour Ryder title reign.

I know they probably won't do anything with either team, but I'd still prefer they did.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Definitely disagree. Would rather see them try to build The Revival up after Mania, rather than another pointless <24 hour Ryder title reign.

I know they probably won't do anything with either team, but I'd still prefer they did.

I like it more for Hawkins than for Ryder. I mean the guy hasn't won a match in, what, two years? :laugh:

Maybe he's so fiercely protective of that streak that he'll insist they mess it up somehow and he ends up losing again - just when everyone and their grandmother are certain that he's about to have his big Wrestlemania moment. Like he'll fall flat on his face while trying to make the pin, and knock himself out or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00