Wrestlemania 35 Dream Cards, Predictions, Discussion

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Smackdown’s f***ing roster itself can fill a Wrestlemania on its own, for real.

Bryan/Kofi
Asuka/Charlotte/Becky
Joe/Ali
Orton/Styles
Almas/Mysterio
Usos/Hardyz
Miz/McMahon
The Bar/Owens-Zayn

And that’s with Rusev and Nakamura off the card. Like wtf

Aside from Miz/McMahon, that would be an amazing 4-hour show with matches getting the time they need.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Here I’ll even do one for Raw and give them the part-timers

Rollins/Lesnar
HHH/Batista
Rousey/(Natalya?) I ain’t giving them SD stars
Revival/Reigns-Ambrose/Glorious Alpha
Balor/Ricochet/Black
Cena/McIntyre
Sasha-Bayley/Trish-Lita
Wyatt-Strowman/Corbin-Lashley

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
We're within 5 years of doing 2-day Wrestlemanias anyways.

Speaking of the event though, anyone here ever done Axxess? This is the first time I'm going for WM, and not sure how that works because it seems like they have like 10 different 4-hour sessions or something. I know they have meet-and-greets at them, but they also have scheduled VIP meet-and-greets and whatnot similar to what they do for SummerSlam I guess. I guess my question is whether or not those VIP lines are the only chance I'll get to meet those people and what the difference is between that and general admission. Like, I can't imagine that Charlotte's only availability is going to be on Thursday.
I’ve done Axxess at WM30. It was a crap shoot, honestly. They’ll put out a list of 4-5 wrestlers per Axxess and people start forming random lines. I jumped in a random line and Justin Gabriel came out and I just bailed, went to another line and sucked it up, waited 40 mins to meet Seth Rollins. Then went to a Ryback line that was like 15 people deep. As I was in that line I noticed the entire Wyatt family was signing on the other side, and it was an easy 100 people deep. I was pissed.

The VIP will be set up in the middle of the madness, but will likely have a big stage area and private gateways and that stuff. Taker was signing the VIP in New Orleans.

I assume they only do their one VIP signing so I wouldn’t take a chance in skipping for another day.

Honestly, Axxess is super cool. Easily worth the $50 admission. They’ll have some random NXT matches happening and or Q&As. You’ll also see WWE personalities roaming around. We met Jimmy Hart, Jim Duggan, Mean Gene all promoting Legends House. They were all walking around through the fans, haha.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’ve done Axxess at WM30. It was a crap shoot, honestly. They’ll put out a list of 4-5 wrestlers per Axxess and people start forming random lines. I jumped in a random line and Justin Gabriel came out and I just bailed, went to another line and sucked it up, waited 40 mins to meet Seth Rollins. Then went to a Ryback line that was like 15 people deep. As I was in that line I noticed the entire Wyatt family was signing on the other side, and it was an easy 100 people deep. I was pissed.

The VIP will be set up in the middle of the madness, but will likely have a big stage area and private gateways and that stuff. Taker was signing the VIP in New Orleans.

I assume they only do their one VIP signing so I wouldn’t take a chance in skipping for another day.

Honestly, Axxess is super cool. Easily worth the $50 admission. They’ll have some random NXT matches happening and or Q&As. You’ll also see WWE personalities roaming around. We met Jimmy Hart, Jim Duggan, Mean Gene all promoting Legends House. They were all walking around through the fans, haha.
Cool, I kind of want to do one VIP and one general admission just to see what goes on. I don't have to get a GA and VIP for the same session, right?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Cool, I kind of want to do one VIP and one general admission just to see what goes on. I don't have to get a GA and VIP for the same session, right?
I don’t think so, but I’ve never gone the VIP route. I assume you’re getting your Axxess included with that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t think so, but I’ve never gone the VIP route. I assume you’re getting your Axxess included with that.
That sounds like it makes sense. I've done it for a comic con and that's how it worked.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
if the rumour of 16 matches is correct...

- Raw Women's Title: Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte.
- Universal Title: Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins.
- WWE Title: Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston.
- No Holds Barred: Triple H vs. Batista.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Roman Reigns.
- John Cena vs. Kurt Angle.
- Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles.
- U.S. Title Ladder match: Samoa Joe vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Kevin Owens vs. Andrade vs. Rey Mysterio.
- IC Title: Bobby Lashley vs. Demon Finn Balor.
- SD Women's Title: Asuka vs. Mandy Rose vs. Sonya Deville. (wtf is going on here)
- The Miz vs. Shane McMahon.
- Women's Tag Titles: Sasha & Bayley vs. Nia & Tamina vs. Beth & Nattie.
- SD Tag Titles: The Usos vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Bar.
- Raw Tag Titles: The Revival vs. Black & Ricochet vs. Glorious Alpha.
- Cruiserweight Title: Buddy Murphy vs. Oney Lorcan (pls?)
- Women's Battle Royal.
- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

Last edited:

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
That sounds more or less accurate, but I'm assuming the women's tag is on there too. Also leaves Miz/Shane in limbo.

I could see Rey/Andrade getting delayed further (or even AJ/Orton), and turning the US into a 6-man ladder match.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
f*** I completely forgot about those lmao

ok I fixed it. That's a card I don't want to sit through for 6 hours, honestly.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
When Angle came out talking about upcoming retirement and "one more match", my first thought was that he'd challenge Undertaker. Taker's never beaten him at Mania.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
The projected card is really meh. Feels like it will be a total chore to watch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'd almost rather Asuka just go into the battle royal and win it than have to do a title defense on the kickoff show. Or demand she defend the title in it.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Hopefully tonight WWE remembers there's actually another women's champ on the roster, since everyone on Smackdown seems to be flocking to Raw lately. :help:

Hell, have Asuka beat down Rousey next week out of the blue, make it a fatal-fourway for a new "unified women's title".

That makes about as much sense as what they're doing now, so why not.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
It's a fine card and better than almost all of the cards from the last few years top to bottom tbh. Excited to see Demon Finn do a WM entrance even if the story is crap. :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It's a fine card and better than almost all of the cards from the last few years top to bottom tbh. Excited to see Demon Finn do a WM entrance even if the story is crap. :laugh:

Can we do a quick interview with Demon Balor too?

Maybe see why he didn’t feel like get involved against Brock Lesnar but will get involved here because Lio Rush rang a bell and distracted Normal Finn?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Can we do a quick interview with Demon Balor too?

Maybe see why he didn’t feel like get involved against Brock Lesnar but will get involved here because Lio Rush rang a bell and distracted Normal Finn?
Maybe in kayfabe Balor wanted to beat Brock without the Demon :dunno:

It's also super stupid that he would bring out the Demon for Baron Corbin and Bray Wyatt and may even do it for Lashley and the IC title... but wont use it for a Universal Title match at the RR.... he didnt even use it last year in the IC title match lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Maybe in kayfabe Balor wanted to beat Brock without the Demon :dunno:

It's also super stupid that he would bring out the Demon for Baron Corbin and Bray Wyatt and may even do it for Lashley and the IC title... but wont use it for a Universal Title match at the RR.... he didnt even use it last year in the IC title match lol
Baron Corbin kept beating the shit out of him, that's why he went to it.

They've always done a story for it, but if he's not going over then he shouldn't be using it. Why he doesn't use it is irrelevant, Vince thinks you're too stupid to try to connect those dots.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The problem is that there’s going to be too much on the card so the stuff that should get proper time won’t, and that’s going to bring down the entire show.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I reckon there's going to be at least one squash match on the card. Can't have em all going 20 minutes, or else the show's running til 3am. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad