Wrestlemania 35 Dream Cards, Predictions, Discussion

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
so meltzer said that they want 4 horsewoman closing the show with all of them champs, i think im gonna invest some money...
Are you listening to Observer Live, because he hasn't said that anywhere else

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Is this confirmed, I read on R/ it wasnt gonna be on the line.

If its which ever champion gets pinned they lose their title, that basically makes Becky the 3rd wheel because neither champion will want to even pin her, theyll want the others gold

Could add a different layer to the match with Charlotte and Rousey ignoring Becky too much, and she steals a pin. I wouldn’t hate it, but i still don’t like it. The whole match annoys me now unfortunately.

Reactions: The Gongshow

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Let's just ignore the blood boiling rivalry Becky and Charlotte have.

"Hey Brad. You kinda banged my girlfriend 10 times in high school behind my back, but we're graduating together man." *Goes in for a hug*

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Could add a different layer to the match with Charlotte and Rousey ignoring Becky too much, and she steals a pin. I wouldn’t hate it, but i still don’t like it. The whole match annoys me now unfortunately.
If anything they'd ignore Charlotte since that's not where the feud is. Becky winning, they'll put her over as strong as they can.

And then I'm hoping they do the Becky/Ronda match on Raw the next night before Ronda ascends to legend heaven.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Battle Royal participants for Andre the giant memorial thing confirmed by WWE.com

• Braun Strowman
  • Colin Jost & Michael Che of SNL fame
  • Andrade
  • Apollo Crews
  • Titus O’Neil
  • Tyler Breeze
  • Jinder Mahal
  • No Way Jose
  • Bobby Roode
  • Chad Gable
  • Kalisto
  • Gran Metalik
  • Lince Dorado
  • Bo Dallas
  • Curtis Axel
  • Heath Slater
  • Rhyno
  • Viktor
  • Konnor
  • Ali
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Luke Gallows
  • Karl Anderson
  • Matt Hardy
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Otis
  • Tucker
  • EC3

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kevin Owens, Nakamura, Rusev, and the Usos not on that list from Smackdown.

Revival, likewise.

Last edited:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i read a revival interview and both pitched for a match vs Roode and Gable cuz theyve been killing it in the live shows. up to 45 minute matches.
sucks for them.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
anything really. its insulting that they try to make them happy by giving them the titles, but theres no match for them.
just do a no title Usos vs Revival to get the crowd hot... whatever. they would kill it with whatever time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
anything really. its insulting that they try to make them happy by giving them the titles, but theres no match for them.
just do a no title Usos vs Revival to get the crowd hot... whatever. they would kill it with whatever time.
That would be the MOTY

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
3 months ago they aired a thing saying Sami was coming back soon...
Bray has been cleared too.... (im sure?)

its so dumb they dont know what to do with half of them.
i love harper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad