Status
Not open for further replies.

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
122414591124316.gif

White Out 403*

I want to be level headed. I also don't want my heart ripped out of my chest. You can see the problem?

jetkarma*

If we go back to back losses , all of a sudden there are a LOT of teams ready to pass the Jets. Division win may be the only legitimate option for the playoffs.

waldohildahl

Dec 4, 2011
The choice of players up front on the 5 on 3 was terrible!!!! Did noel call a timeout before the 5 on 3? I may have missed it but 4 of the 5 players on the ice were just on the ice for 1:30 before the start of the 5 on 3. No wonder why we got scored on short handed. Those guys were gassed whether the timeout was called or not. I hope noel takes responsibility for that in his post game interview! Probably the biggest mistake of the season from a coaching perspective,

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
The Rangers do look like they're playing desperate hockey to me. Especially in front of their own net.

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
If we go back to back losses , all of a sudden there are a LOT of teams ready to pass the Jets. Division win may be the only legitimate option for the playoffs.

Is there any doubt that only one SE team is getting in??? We have to win the div or they'll be golfing early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad