GDT: WPG @ NY. 6 PM CST Kickoff: Road to the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
Starting to get nervous about the trade deadline. If Chevy stands pat and Miettinen stays on the 2nd line.... I'm done with live games. May as well just PVR the rest of the season because they're not making the playoffs. Scheifele & Lowry could probably come in and give us more than some of these scrubs right now.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I'd put the blame for the rangers shorthanded goal on Noel. Buff was just too tired to still be out there after a minute and a half even 5-3. Jets got control and Buff had it but he looked like he was caught in cement. Once it was turned over he was unable to do anything and we needed Enstom to save the day but they made a nice play.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
I'd put the blame for the rangers shorthanded goal on Noel. Buff was just too tired to still be out there after a minute and a half even 5-3. Jets got control and Buff had it but he looked like he was caught in cement. Once it was turned over he was unable to do anything and we needed Enstom to save the day but they made a nice play.

Hate to echo Lawless, but maybe that's why being in shape is kinda important.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com

good point!

but last time Noel did the opposite and we were all angry for Noel having Jokinen-Bogo to start a 5-on-3

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Numbers aside, are we witnessing the worst power play in the NHL? In hockey? Of all time?

I mean, 0-7 on 5 on 3's. You would almost have to try to accomplish that.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Pp just needs to be ugly IMO. Get it to the frOnt of the net have someone there and scramble. We simply don't seem to have the finesse for anything else.

Everyone knows what we are goin to do now. We hold the puck too long and don't shoot. It honestly doesn't seem like rocket science.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Hate to echo Lawless, but maybe that's why being in shape is kinda important.

Any guy can get tired from that...
Same reason why coaches call TO if a play has been out long and they accidentally ice it.
That said, I'm sure Buff would be better if he shed a few pounds, albeit I'm skeptical of the amount some say it would be.

jetkarma*

Enstrom was awful on that goal , let's be honest.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
It's kind of stunning to me that despite how bad the Jets have been over the past 2 weeks the Jets could potentially be 6 points up on Carolina tonight and back in command of their own destiny. (I do realize Carolina has 3 games at hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad