GDT: WPG @ NY. 6 PM CST Kickoff: Road to the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
Well, their ex KHL players doing a good job taking away our momentum by putting us on the PP constantly :P

jetkarma*

At least a shot. No one , and I mean no one drives the net though....why?

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
So I guess the PP is going to lose the Jets another game? It's starting to look like it.

At least Enstrom made the PP look good for 5 games.

If they go on to lose tonight, at some point Noel has to admit his PP is destroying his team. Honestly.
You are up 2-1 on the road and you are awarded a 5 on 3 against a reeling, fragile team. And rather than score, you yourselves give up a SH goal and the lead in the game.
Coach, you have a serious, serious problem.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
thanks coach Ron
BGVGs_vCYAAq5oJ.jpg:large

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Honestly, with the way the game is going, I'm cautiously optimistic despite Winnipeg going -1 for 5 on the power play and the looming spectre of even-up officiating on the horizon.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
So basically the Jets are so bad (re: 0/5 on tonights PP and 0/7 on season 5-on-3, among many other pathetic stats), that we are reduced to cheering for the Canes and Caps to also keep losing.

Playoffs here we come!:sarcasm: :shakehead

2-1 Montreal!

Gaald

Mar 17, 2012
If they go on to lose tonight, at some point Noel has to admit his PP is destroying his team. Honestly.
You are up 2-1 on the road and you are awarded a 5 on 3 against a reeling, fragile team. And rather than score, you yourselves give up a SH goal and the lead in the game.
Coach, you have a serious, serious problem.

I agree, it's past the point of ridiculous. The Power Play isn't working. I don't care what else is wrong with the team. The Power Play needs to be reworked from the ground up. It's disgusting, and has cost us to many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad