GDT: WPG @ NY. 6 PM CST Kickoff: Road to the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Buff is such a puss.... A guy takes a slap shot at you from 6 feet away and you don't try and kill him???

jetkarma*

First loss of the year after leading after the first period.

Last team to fall.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I'm not one to be to critical of a coach, but when he willingly makes you a 3 line team and puts your best scoring threat with two guys that have done very little offensively this year over and over and over, I gotta wonder about things..

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
You know, as angry as everybody seems, were it not for Lundqvist, this game could have easily gone the other way too. Yes, the jets gave up the early goal, and the shortie, but it's not like Lundqvist didn't keep the Rags in the game when the jets were throwing everything at the net.

The game is not as one-sided as reading this thread makes it to be.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
I'm not one to be to critical of a coach, but when he willingly makes you a 3 line team and puts your best scoring threat with two guys that have done very little offensively this year over and over and over, I gotta wonder about things..

So it's either two guys who have done very little offensively this year or two other guys who have done very little offensively this year?

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

A: The 4th line sucks and is constantly out worked and out hustled.
B: There is literally no one on the team that can help Kane be a better player. He's faster than everyone and leads the team in OZ entrances.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
This Jets team... I just don't know...

Mediocre is what we are. Plain and simple.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
We'd do the same, if not worse...

Rangers fans cheer when opposing players get injured. Isles fans do the same. Jets fans don't do that.

This is so disappointing. There is no urgency from anyone. No one. LLW is non existant and Kane has tunnel vision again because he has two useless players as linemates.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Jets literally stopped skating midway through the second.

Literally. They all stood still.

Lazy bunch tonight.

Bench them all.

PaperRockChamp

Oct 19, 2009
Wpg
Rangers fans cheer when opposing players get injured. Isles fans do the same. Jets fans don't do that.

This is so disappointing. There is no urgency from anyone. No one. LLW is non existant and Kane has tunnel vision again because he has two useless players as linemates.

(Some) Jets fans ABSOLUTELY do that, especially to goalies.

LLW is cold. It happens, just horrible timing.

Agreed re: Kane ... He at least needs Antro with him.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

They are only playing what they have.

The bottom line is the Jets are not a talented bunch. Our #1 line would make a good second line on any team in the league, but they are not a #1 line. But you can't break them up as they do play well together. As for Kane, yeah they have to find players to play with him, but that means trades or bring in your draft picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad