GDT: WPG @ NY. 6 PM CST Kickoff: Road to the Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

thed00d

Sep 29, 2010
What's the point of dressing Cormier, if you're only putting him out for 1:40? Might as well dress 7 D.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
In a tight playoff race, the team who wants it more will come out victorious. The will to win is just not in this group of players. Hopefully Chevy changes that in the off season.

thed00d

Sep 29, 2010
On TSN....0 points in 4 games for all members of LLW....At what point does Noel mix it up??

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
It's time for the leadership core to step up. This game is over, but there has to be some leading by example. Someone has to grab this team by the scruff of the neck and show them the way.

Only problem is I don't know if there is that type of leader at least on the ice that can do that. None of the players have been true leaders on playoff or stanley cup teams. Ladd certainly wasn't on Chicago. And the rest of the Jets were role players when they made the playoffs.

BennyTheJet

Oct 4, 2011
Toronto
They're standing around watching the puck. Jokinen is useless. Buff is embarrassing. Burmi looks like a bust. LLW is all but invisible.

This is such a heartbreaker.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
In a tight playoff race, the team who wants it more will come out victorious. The will to win is just not in this group of players. Hopefully Chevy changes that in the off season.

That and the Rangers have WAY more talent.

I mean you could use that excuse against the Hurricanes, maybe. But the Rangers finished first in the East last year. This team has been a bubble playoff team all year where if all things went right they could grab a playoff spot. Everything went right early in the season and everything is going wrong now.

CZ

Jan 6, 2013
I'll take being the best of the worst in the SE. As long as we can play .500 the rest of the season, we still may end up on top of the division. As sorry as we have looked lately the entire division hasn't been much better.

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
Hey we're still winning in 'shots that miss the net'!

Something they should have ironed out a few months ago if you ask me. But we are still leading that category!

Puckschmuck*

It really suck that our momentum was broken on a short-handed goal by the rags.

That really hurts.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Oh well. I thought we played well the first period.

Whenever the opposing team ties the game, the Jets just seem to stop trying, it seems.

Also our PP's for the most part were absolute poop, that 5 on 3 even more so. Very misguided.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
And once again, even though you yourselves desperately need the points, you bring back to life another previously dead in the water team. Well effing done.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Don't really know what to say. This team is just so mentally soft it isn't funny I really don't know what can be done to get these guys turned around.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Somebody needs to make a .gif of Toby falling. Have a feeling it'll be the best representation of the Jets should they fall out of playoff contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->