TV: Worst Show you've watched from start to finish

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Quantico.

As someone who has only seen the previews I'm curious to know, are there any episodes where Priyanka Choppra isn't having sex?

As for me I would have to say Pitch. Started watching it for the baseball side of it but after watching up until the latest episode it's clear that it was written by SJW's to cater to feminists.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Terrible show. Both Broke girls are terribly beautiful. And compelling. One is super curvy bit perfect, the other is a super beautiful blonde.

Basing a show off of two ridiculously hot girls is apparently genius.

I mean it has worked for 5/6 years.

I don't find either girl all that attractive myself. I thought the point of the show was that they were good looking enough to be able to make all sorts of sexual jokes and have lots of sexual situations, but not so good looking that they would be believable as lower-class losers, essentially.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Two Broke Girls can be summed up like this.

Blonde chick: Work is really hard.

Kat Dennings: You know what else is hard sometimes? A penis.

<30 seconds of raucous laughter>

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Perfect Strangers

Edit: lol at anyone saying Breaking Bad. Gimme a break

First someone says Breaking Bad, then today someone disses Balki?

Don't be ridikalis.

jerry-no.gif

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
As someone who has only seen the previews I'm curious to know, are there any episodes where Priyanka Choppra isn't having sex?

As for me I would have to say Pitch. Started watching it for the baseball side of it but after watching up until the latest episode it's clear that it was written by SJW's to cater to feminists.

If not her, someone else, haha. I should have abandoned early on but got hooked on finding out the mole/traitor.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Season 3 of Arrow AINEC

Six Feet Under

A show where the entire universe of the show was complete and utter dysfunctional people? It was awesome.

Pacific Heat on Netflix. I honestly don't know why I sat through every episode. It was horrifically bad. Only one joke made me laugh.

It's a dry humor. However, they really didn't change the formula of the show after a few episodes.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I lasted through like 6 or 7 seasons of Two & A Half Men, 1.5 seasons of Two Broke Girls, 3 seasons of New Girl, 23 seasons of The Simpsons, and 4 seasons of Modern Family. What I'm saying is that all of those shows were good or even great at some point or I wouldn't have watched that much (except for Two Broke Girls, that was just bad). So that's why I think this thread is a bit unfair because it's about shows you liked at some point but they eventually went sour but you still finished.

By that sense, How I Met Your Mother was the biggest stinker. Good in the first 3-5 seasons and a piece of **** for the last 2 or 3 but the difference between this show and the ones above is that it had you hooked based on story line which is why I finished it. Honestly some of the shows mentioned above like Modern Family are still far better than the last couple of seasons of How I Met Your Mother, they just didn't have the whole emotional investment or interest or whatever in them because of the 'met your mother' bit.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
For me it's probably Falling Skies. Started off decent then got really cheesy and bad. Finale was absolutely dreadful. By the 4th season I figured let me just finish it since i watched so much already.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
First someone says Breaking Bad, then today someone disses Balki?

Don't be ridikalis.

jerry-no.gif

:laugh:

I remember Perfect Strangers from when I was a kid, I loved Balki!

Never rewatched though, .
Something tells me it wouldn't be great, lol.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
:laugh:

I remember Perfect Strangers from when I was a kid, I loved Balki!

Never rewatched though, .
Something tells me it wouldn't be great, lol.

I did a binge re-watch about 5 years ago and despite some of it being quite dated, much of it was still very funny. It did have dumb plots towards the end, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

A lot of the typical sitcom situations and gags were done, of course, but the greatness was in the chemistry between Ziggy-like, hapless, can-never-catch-a-break Larry & naive, well-meaning, pure, old-world-innocence Balki.

I'll probably watch the whole thing again eventually, when my kid is old enough he'd probably like some easy fun like that.

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
For me it's probably Falling Skies. Started off decent then got really cheesy and bad. Finale was absolutely dreadful. By the 4th season I figured let me just finish it since i watched so much already.

another show that they didn't seem to have a plan for past season 3

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
Marty Lagina: Hey Rick, look at this!

Rick Lagina: Whoa, that's interesting. What is it?

Marty: It's a pebble.

Rick: Wait, what's that, maybe it's a pebble with a scratch mark, it could be, I don't know, but if you look closely, it could be, yeah I think it's a definitely a pebble with a scratch mark.

Marty: Let's drain the swamp and dig some more random holes.

Dave Blankenship: **** it, it's Crown Time!

Narrator: A pebble? A pebble with a strange scratch mark? On an island? How did a pebble with a strange scratch mark end up on an island? Was it buried by the Knights Templar marking the location of the Ark of the Covenant? Could it be the mark of Freemasonry used in a ceremony? Or perhaps it was stuck in the bottom of a pirate's shoe when they were hiding their treasure of gold?

The voice overs on that show are actually what keeps me watching. They are just so hilariously stupid.

Also, I live pretty close to Oak Island and grew up hearing all the stories, so I've always been interested in the subject. The two brothers are legit in that they believe there's something down there to be found, and are making a real attempt to find it. The problem is they're also making a TV show. I've got a friend who works on the film crew for the show, so I've heard some stories.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia

Yeah it got realllly bad really fast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad