TV: Worst Show you've watched from start to finish

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I gave The Strain almost 2 seasons which is extraordinarily long for me.

Every show that I've watched in entirety I've enjoyed, but they only consist of a handful of sitcoms and Entourage and True Detective.

I have a question for those who watch or watched The Big Bang Theory at all: Why? I have no understanding of how it can be so popular. I just don't find the humor in it. At all.

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
I gave The Strain almost 2 seasons which is extraordinarily long for me.

Every show that I've watched in entirety I've enjoyed, but they only consist of a handful of sitcoms and Entourage and True Detective.

I have a question for those who watch or watched The Big Bang Theory at all: Why? I have no understanding of how it can be so popular. I just don't find the humor in it. At all.

I'd rather watch all of Big Bang Theory than 1 episode of Two Broke Girls.

Don't get me wrong, they are both truly awful.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Multiple TGIF shows when I was a kid.

I honestly don't think I have a valid answer for this...I rarely watch every episode of even the shows I love as it is (still haven't watched the final seasons of The Office, 30 Rock, and Parks and Rec, for example) and have little patience for shows that don't grab me.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Upon further review, it's gotta be Saved By The Bell.

source.gif

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
I watched the show "Dads" on fox or Fx and it was cancelled before the end of the season.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Star Trek Enterprise. Although I didn't see it through to completion, I made it through 2 and change seasons of The 100 before giving up. I think I deserve a medal.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
How I Met Your Mother, easily.

Was just too invested in the characters by season six or so when it really started to tank.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
so...your least favorite of your favorite shows? Otherwise, why watch every episode?

I guess it would be Nip/Tuck. We usually binge one series after another on Netflix, Showtime & HBO. I guess that was the most 'meh' for me.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Pacific Heat on Netflix. I honestly don't know why I sat through every episode. It was horrifically bad. Only one joke made me laugh.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
SOA was so bad. Watched it because my ex was crazy about Jax.

What a stupid lad. Had some good moment, but they didnt chose the right lead. Jax and Theo rossi are bad.

goleafsgo

May 18, 2004
In front of TV
The CW's Containment. I liked the premise and Claudia Black, so I gave it a shot. By the end of the 13th and final episode, I was glad it was cancelled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad