TV: Worst Show you've watched from start to finish

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Stealing this from Gizmodo because it is a cool topic IMO.

Absolutely worst show that you watched every episode of. I'll start with...

70140394.jpg

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
In recent memory mine would probably be Mulaney. I love his stand up so I stuck with it hoping it would turn around but good god that was terrible.

Runner up could be outsourced.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Show on NBC called The Event and a FOX show with Keri Russell and Will Arnett called Running Wilde, just awful shows, only lasted one season, not sure why I watched them throughout.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Picking a cartoon probably bleach. That show made me want to blow my brains out. I would say hack./ or whatever its called just for how uninteresting it was but the sheer amount of hate I had for bleach as I watched it gives it a win.

A regular tv show probably gene simmons family jewels or that pickup artist show

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Hard to say because if it wasn't that good I probably wouldn't have watched all of it. Although I watched an absolutely embarrassing amount of 2 Broke Girls. Idk probably some dumb anime I watched in highschool? There's also a lot of shows that started off great and kind of went to ****.

Last edited:

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Blood and Oil.

If we include anime, I watched the entire original Ghost Stories series. The Japanese version is one of the worst series of television I've ever seen. (The English dub is a different story).

Last edited:

hoyster

Dec 1, 2011
Helsinki
Two and a Half Men.
Good few seasons but especially after Charlie Sheen it was brutal. Don't know why I watched it all.

Stopped watching The Big Bang Theory this year and stopped Under the Dome before the last season. Watched both of those shows for way too long especially TBBT.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Oil Change.
The production team did all they could with it, but it was basically a glorified attempt at a rags to riches documentary about the Oilers as they TRIED to come out of tank mode, and found it...quite difficult.
It went two seasons, and I think the production company quit, rather than trying to polish that turd a third time.

Mimsy

Mar 21, 2015
Probably iCarly and Victorious.

I like having white noise in the background to fall asleep. I need a television show that's not riveting enough to keep me awake, just something with a pulse and preferably light entertainment (can't fall asleep to a horror flick). I chose iCarly at random, I think because I recognized the actor from "School of Rock". I occasionally began watching episodes even when I wasn't trying to fall asleep.

If I was around 10 years old or even in my early teens, I might have watched both of these shows, even though they're cornball.

I wasn't 10.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Two and a Half Men.
Good few seasons but especially after Charlie Sheen it was brutal. Don't know why I watched it all.

Stopped watching The Big Bang Theory this year and stopped Under the Dome before the last season. Watched both of those shows for way too long especially TBBT.

I stopped watching the big bang theory like 2 years ago cause it got so bad and now I hate it so much I won't even watch re-runs of the first 3-4 seasons which were actually decent.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Do shows my wife makes me sit in front of count?

if so...

Bachelor
Dancing with the not even B actors
Kate plus 8. (OH GOD, I HATE HER)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
TP;126479167[B said:
]Do shows my wife makes me sit in front of count?[/B]

if so...

Bachelor
Dancing with the not even B actors
Kate plus 8. (OH GOD, I HATE HER)

no the shows you make your wife watch---

For me the last few season of the Big Bang theory are all bad

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
I was layed up with a bad knee for a while, so I binged watched a lot of crap. It's funny if you watched something all within a week or two, its weaknesses really pop out at you. Here are two where I started, but was sick of the characters and weak story lines by the end of it...

Prison Break
Dexter

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Stealing this from Gizmodo because it is a cool topic IMO.

Absolutely worst show that you watched every episode of. I'll start with...

70140394.jpg

If the worst show you ever watched every episode of has Bruce Campbell doing regular guest spots, you've done well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad