U20: World Junior Summer Showcase 30 july - 4 august

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
He completely turned the wrong way on his pivot allowing a shot from inside the circle that led to a goal.

It's only summer hockey but when Canucks fans are anointing him as Bobby Orr and taking shots at other D in the draft the scrutiny will be on.

Having said that, it's just summer hockey.

LoL canucks fans are not anointing him bobby orr, a few might be trolling, but you have also been honing in on him taking every opportunity to micro analyze a summer scrimmage game he is playing with an agenda.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
LoL canucks fans are not anointing him bobby orr, a few might be trolling, but you have also been honing in on him taking every opportunity to micro analyze a summer scrimmage game he is playing.
100%

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Interesting though, we are on #17 in our prospect voting(no goalies) and Cates still has not been selected and isn't likely to. Ginning looks to be #17 and then Cates, Kalynuk and Sushko look to battle it out for #18.

Some of us have him top 15 (and there's not much separation after 9 or 10). ;)

Reactions: Tripod

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
First time seeing Rasmussen play and he does something smart on every shift.
yeah I have to hop on the bandwagon as well. I thought he was a mistake to go so high up in the draft, and he was only seen positively because of his size. he looks very good though

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Summer game. I would be livid if this happened in a game with meeting. Sorry you have to avoid driving into the goalie unless you score. He didn't and the goalie never got a chance to get back in position. There is no reasonable expectation that he is going to stop regardless of contact. Again thankful this is happening in a game that doesn't mean anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad