U20: World Junior Summer Showcase 30 july - 4 august

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Poor defensive coverage by Quinn Hughes leads to a goal for us.

5-1 baby
It was a slow basic wrist shot from the point, blaming hughes there is silly.

Last 3 out of the 4 goals have been dreadful

That being said, other than obrian and tkachuk everybody including hughes has been bad

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
It was a slow basic wrist shot from the point, blaming hughes there is silly.

Last 3 out of the 4 goals have been dreadful

He completely turned the wrong way on his pivot allowing a shot from inside the circle that led to a goal.

It's only summer hockey but when Canucks fans are anointing him as Bobby Orr and taking shots at other D in the draft the scrutiny will be on.

Having said that, it's just summer hockey.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
He completely turned the wrong way on his pivot allowing a shot from inside the circle that led to a goal.

It's only summer hockey but when Canucks fans are anointing him as Bobby Orr and taking shots at other D in the draft the scrutiny will be on.
Nobody in Vancouver is calling him Bobby orr.

It’s literally just David Pratt trolling the Vancouver fanbase.

And nobody likes David Pratt anyway

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
First time seeing Rasmussen play and he does something smart on every shift.

Ya for whatever reason ill always remember pre draft and post draft he was the guy that got ragged on hard and nobody wanted him on hfboards. It was bizzare, especially cause majority of people have most likely never seen him play. His prospect thread is funny to read cause people despised him forsome reason. Those of us that saw him play regularily praised the heck outta him

He was a beast in bantam and just kept getting better and better and bigger

Tv9924

Sep 16, 2012
Surrey, BC
Did Wahlstrom leave the game? Haven't seen him in a while and I don't think he was on the ice for either PP unit.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Did Wahlstrom leave the game? Haven't seen him in a while and I don't think he was on the ice for either PP unit.

Honestly hes been someone all week i havent been overly impressed with. I had way higher hopes for the guy.

thelittlecoon

ELIAS PETTERSSON
Jun 19, 2017
Vancouver
Flyers fans watching this game

phillipsj89

Jan 9, 2012
Canada
Ya for whatever reason ill always remember pre draft and post draft he was the guy that got ragged on hard and nobody wanted him on hfboards. It was bizzare, especially cause majority of people have most likely never seen him play. His prospect thread is funny to read cause people despised him forsome reason. Those of us that saw him play regularily praised the heck outta him

He was a beast in bantam and just kept getting better and better and bigger

It's cause he got lot's of points on the PP and didn't have great even strength numbers. He has gotten better in every game this tourney. Not sure if he'll make Detroit, he needs to move his feet. Would be good to have him at the WJC.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Flyers fans watching this game

Naw....we are more disappointed in Frost, tbh.

Interesting though, we are on #17 in our prospect voting(no goalies) and Cates still has not been selected and isn't likely to. Ginning looks to be #17 and then Cates, Kalynuk and Sushko look to battle it out for #18.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->